Marion vs Hixson (Mathis man against this Murray man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

You don't honestly think Hixson can compete do you? Hixson won't be any good again this season. I understand Marion County isn't quite as good, but they are still a solid team. Hixson won't be able to keep it very close. 

Hixson got rolling and had a decent year last year.  Mark my words, and i will become your Ambassador!!!

2 hours ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Don't take this the wrong way but Marion imo is just not on the same level as the last 3 years. I'm not saying they are not good because they will still be good just not the juggernaut they have been. If Hixson has any size it could create some issues and keep this one fairly close. Marion looks really green up front on both sides of the ball. Now their skill players are as good as anybody and will help overcome most matchups but I feel they will have to get the edge on teams. Having said that, Hixson is down still. I will take Marion by 21 as well

I agree totally.  The weaknesses are glaring right now, plus being without two of your important players for atnleast a couple of games complicates things a little more.  Now instead of kids having to step up to fill a void from last year, Others are having to play that arent ready quite yet.  I expect a close one this year, and instead of the defense shutting teams down like the last three years, the offense is going to be called on to win games.

7 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Hixson got rolling and had a decent year last year.  Mark my words, and i will become your Ambassador!!!

LMBO, I believe they lost their entire starting offensive line. Marion County's attack has exposed them the last several years. I don't think this game will be as one sided as the last two, but still a comfortable margin in the end. 

55 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO, I believe they lost their entire starting offensive line. Marion County's attack has exposed them the last several years. I don't think this game will be as one sided as the last two, but still a comfortable margin in the end. 

I hope your right but I have my concerns just as Truth does!!

It is finally here again. I am excited about this team. This will be another good team Coach Mathis has this year. He was not trying to show anything during the jamboree on Friday. We have some tough games on our schedule this year. Tyner and Rhea County are the toughest ones. Pitchburg will be ok this season too and we will worry about them later.  Hixson won't be able to hang with us this year. Coach Mathis will have some new plays for them just like he did last year. We had some players get hurt Friday but we have some good ones to take their place too. It's football time in Marion County!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Edited by MarionMadness

2 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

It is finally here again. I am excited about this team. This will be another good team Coach Mathis has this year. He was not trying to show anything during the jamboree on Friday. We have some tough games on our schedule this year. Tyner and Rhea County are the toughest ones. Pitchburg will be ok this season too and we will worry about them later.  Hixson won't be able to hang with us this year. Coach Mathis will have some new plays for them just like he did last year. We had some players get hurt Friday but we have some good ones to take their place too. It's football time in Marion County!

Not this guy again!!!

3 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

yawn