Glencliff at Mt. Juliet

BKisler

15 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

What's more funny... the attempts to be funny coming from a disgruntled Wilson Central fan mad about years of abuse from the bears..... Or the people laughing at you and not with you for your repugnant jokes.  Probably both factor in..

The joke is your non-district schedule that went a combined 20-35 last season. Like I said, I'll probably see a tweet from Perry soon about how he tries to schedule tough but people won't play him (which isn't true). Oh well, I'm sure heated contests with Northwest and Glencliff will prepare you for Oakland/Blackman in the playoffs.

Edited by WCndaHouse
gramattical error

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

So we play Hendersonville, Gallatin, Rossview, Overton, Wilson Central... along with scrimmaging Stewart's Creek and a jamboree versus Beech. All of the sudden we are afraid of competition? Just because our first game is against a soft opponent, doesn't make us inept. Your opinion is invalid, and comical at best. Everyone knows MJ is good right now, we don't need to come out and play Oakland the first game of the season to prove that. 

No one said that MJ is afraid of competition.  What I said is that Glencliff is a very weak opponent and other than being able to play your entire roster I see no benefit in playing Glencliff.  You learn more about your team from playing good teams than you do from playing bad teams.  By the way who on  your regular season schedule do you consider a really good team this season?  Not picking on MJ but let's be real when we are talking about the schedule.  

1 hour ago, WCndaHouse said:

The joke is your non-district schedule that went a combined 20-35 last season. Like I said, I'll probably see a tweet from Perry soon about how he tries to schedule tough but people won't play him (which isn't true). Oh well, I'm sure heated contests with Northwest and Glencliff will prepare you for Oakland/Blackman in the playoffs.

Nice diversion there, a Wilson Central fan giving advice to a team that has beat them for the last 8 years. Shouldn't you  be worrying about your own problems. Maybe consistency, beating your in town rival, winning playoff games.. etc...

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Nice diversion there, a Wilson Central fan giving advice to a team that has beat them for the last 8 years. Shouldn't you  be worrying about your own problems. Maybe consistency, beating your in town rival, winning playoff games.. etc...

I'm a parent/fan. I don't control consistency, beating rivals, or winning playoff games at Wilson Central. I simply support our program and my son. I'm not giving advice either. I'm simply stating that your non-district schedule is bad. Do you disagree?

56 minutes ago, WCndaHouse said:

I'm a parent/fan. I don't control consistency, beating rivals, or winning playoff games at Wilson Central. I simply support our program and my son. I'm not giving advice either. I'm simply stating that your non-district schedule is bad. Do you disagree?

It's weak, but I think that we will face enough talent throughout the season to see where we stand as a team. Playing a few poor teams won't take away from the progress we have made over the last several years. First it was "coach TP can't win a big game" "he can't coach a winning team" now that he succeeded the tasks from last season.... he faces a whole new foe "he is scared of a challenge" give me a break. My point is WC fans spend way too much time worrying about MJ when they should probably worry about being successful themselves. That's my point, parent of fan, or disgruntled fan, doesn't matter.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 hours ago, yelnats said:

Perry can't coach a big game.  You lost to Ravenwood.  They were horrible last year.  

The troll is back with more invalid garbage. Also the owner of the worst username on the forum.

2 hours ago, yelnats said:

Perry can't coach a big game.  You lost to Ravenwood.  They were horrible last year.  

8 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

8 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

Your a parent/ fan that bashes a coach on here. I guess if it makes you feel better about your life then so be it, but in my opinion it might be time to grow up.

Good luck to MJ this year. Hope to make some games this year with my son. Heard some good things in Bear country. Excited to see Coach White and Grah working together. 

On 8/16/2017 at 4:00 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

So we play Hendersonville, Gallatin, Rossview, Overton, Wilson Central... along with scrimmaging Stewart's Creek and a jamboree versus Beech. All of the sudden we are afraid of competition? Just because our first game is against a soft opponent, doesn't make us inept. Your opinion is invalid, and comical at best. Everyone knows MJ is good right now, we don't need to come out and play Oakland the first game of the season to prove that. 

Crazy thing PC called to play My Juliet and y'all declined. But I remember you and another fella on here talking bout gate reason why y'all wouldn't play. But then I see My Juliet playing Glencliff something not right with this picture! 

I'm curious as to what Mt. Juliet fans think about the potential new high school situation.

They are saying that when they build that new high school in Mt. Juliet (which they will regardless of what they are saying now) that it will drop current enrollment down to like 1300-1500 by the time it opens up. Which would have them going down in classification likely to 5A and also having another high school in town as well.