OR @ DB

SweetScience

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

SI, nothing wrong with that post.  Opinions are allowed, just not criticism.  ha ha.  Without naming names, what numbers do you expect our starting safeties to be wearing when we take the field this week.  Not that they didn't play well last week, I think one of  them may have been  on the field because of an injury to another player very early in the game.  

Oh, troll feeding is fraught with peril.  Starting safeties will probably be 26 and 14.  Yes, 14 got the start because of an injured player.  

Just now, catswild said:

Criticism is fine but coach bashing just for the sake of coach bashing makes you look like a fool. Just read the D-B thread every week. They sound like fools because they bash their coach every week...every year.

Who left you in charge of deciding who is criticizing and who is bashing. Or maybe you just got off the idiot bus and can't figure out which way is up. I'll give you an assignment. Go find a post on a DB thread that you consider is "bashing" and post it here. Then we'll decide if that post is bashing or if it's true. Because if it is true it can't be bashing. I think we'll see who the real fool is on this subject. 

3 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Who left you in charge of deciding who is criticizing and who is bashing. Or maybe you just got off the idiot bus and can't figure out which way is up. I'll give you an assignment. Go find a post on a DB thread that you consider is "bashing" and post it here. Then we'll decide if that post is bashing or if it's true. Because if it is true it can't be bashing. I think we'll see who the real fool is on this subject. 

I put myself in charge of it. Someone needs to take charge. Your thread is a constant disgrace and makes some of you you look just plain dumb. I don't care what's true and what isn't. What good does it do to hide behind a screen name and attack or "bash" your coach? What kind of fool airs dirty laundry about YOUR OWN program on a public forum? What kind of "fans" get on Coacht and "bash" and belittle their own coach with smart and sarcastic remarks? I'll answer my own question....a bunch of CLASSLESS COWARDS who don't have the good sense to be ashamed of their own comments. 

If my fellow Greene Devil fans see this post, I might get my Devil card taken, but DB had us on the ropes in the second quarter, going in for what would have been a 21 to 7 lead, but they turned it over and Greeneville scored to even it up at 14. DB still scored again to take  a 21 to 14 halftime lead. Greeneville gets the ball to open the second half and has to punt...a very poor punt if i remember correctly, giving DB the ball in greeneville territory......tipped pass picked off, Greeneville avoids going down 28-14, instead, evens it up again at 21 all and the rest as they say, is history. Obviously all of that stuff is part of the game and those turnovers didnt happen by DB justs handing the ball to the ref and saying " let greeneville have it back ", so my opinion is the better team over all won that game last friday..... If OR can keep it close, or even take a lead into the 4th, DB will fold up the tent and go back to the house. Their conditioning and weight program is either pathetic at DB, OR, Greeneville's is the best in the state, or some combo of both, because the team that had players all over the field going both ways, was clearly the strongest, most well conditioned team late in the game. I'd like to think it was because  our kids have the benefit of one of the best coaching staffs in the state. All that babble said and without having seen OR play, until DB does something to change my mind, I just dont think they get it done.

OR 28-24....( But i think the DB band wins in a rout at halftime )

5 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

If my fellow Greene Devil fans see this post, I might get my Devil card taken, but DB had us on the ropes in the second quarter, going in for what would have been a 21 to 7 lead, but they turned it over and Greeneville scored to even it up at 14. DB still scored again to take  a 21 to 14 halftime lead. Greeneville gets the ball to open the second half and has to punt...a very poor punt if i remember correctly, giving DB the ball in greeneville territory......tipped pass picked off, Greeneville avoids going down 28-14, instead, evens it up again at 21 all and the rest as they say, is history. Obviously all of that stuff is part of the game and those turnovers didnt happen by DB justs handing the ball to the ref and saying " let greeneville have it back ", so my opinion is the better team over all won that game last friday..... If OR can keep it close, or even take a lead into the 4th, DB will fold up the tent and go back to the house. Their conditioning and weight program is either pathetic at DB, OR, Greeneville's is the best in the state, or some combo of both, because the team that had players all over the field going both ways, was clearly the strongest, most well conditioned team late in the game. I'd like to think it was because  our kids have the benefit of one of the best coaching staffs in the state. All that babble said and without having seen OR play, until DB does something to change my mind, I just dont think they get it done.

OR 28-24....( But i think the DB band wins in a rout at halftime )

I'm sure the the DB coach "bashers" will say the fumble and the tipped pass interception were both caused by the DB coach!

8 minutes ago, catswild said:

I'm sure the the DB coach "bashers" will say the fumble and the tipped pass interception were both caused by the DB coach!

haha, come on n ow wild, its hard to blame these guys. my brother has been "pretty close" to the DB program for the past 6 or 8 seasons now, or heck maybe more for all i know, but although he takes a different, perhaps more diplomatic approach than some of the other DB fans, he basically confirms what alot of them have been saying for some time now. Suffice to say, a change in Kingsport is greatly needed if the once mighty Indians are to ever even sniff a trip to cookeville.

19 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

haha, come on n ow wild, its hard to blame these guys. my brother has been "pretty close" to the DB program for the past 6 or 8 seasons now, or heck maybe more for all i know, but although he takes a different, perhaps more diplomatic approach than some of the other DB fans, he basically confirms what alot of them have been saying for some time now. Suffice to say, a change in Kingsport is greatly needed if the once mighty Indians are to ever even sniff a trip to cookeville.

What you say may be true, and maybe not...but you have a heck of a lot more class than the DB coach "bashers"!

Did you all see the Coach's show last night?  We can't say Coach Gaddis did warn us if DB beats us. Their OL is huge and they do have a solid tandem at RB. He also said if it wasn't for TOs and penalties, DB beats a very good Greeneville team. We have a fight on our  hands so come prepare to open a six pack of Whoopie Cream ( can't say what I wanted to say ) on them.

RWR, GRRRRRR!