McGill freshman RB from William Blount transfers to maryville

fooseball95

7 hours ago, TnPreacherMan said:

This thread has intrigued my interest as I feel like this happens at all different levels and schools across the states. First, Let’s pump the brakes here sir about blasting an “organization” which is not because organizations are businesses. As you go and blast a school on their current situation for what they did to you or your son I am sure you have every reason to state your concern. We all can make those choices that is why we love this great land.

As a preacher I love to gather all information before accusing any wrong doing on anyone or anything. This research shows that you are a William Blount Grad and you did enrolled your son as a Freshman at William Blount. He  which started or played (significant amount of playing time) as a Freshman for a 6A program. Your Son Played (ONE) Friday night Contest and played in the JV game that following Monday. When Tuesday morning came. You sir then withdrew your son from William Blount to enroll at Maryville. This happen 3 years ago as your son is a senior now. Is this information correct?
(Yes or No answer would be fantastic) 

If Yes, what gives you right to bash a program or school that you have no affiliation with anymore? Even worse you are a (GRADUATE) of that school! 

If No, why come out now attacking a program and people on a message board when it seems like they tried their best to help your son succeed. (Outsider point of view) 

Maryville is a great program that is top tier school in the state and on the field. Your son is having a tremendous year from your stats. If those people at William Blount are fueling his fire. Why stoop down to that level of embarrassment. (In your case).

Please note, I do not call anyone out or do I think anyone is wrong about an issue. However, the other side of the stories people are struggling too. 

Yes my son is a senior and yes you’re an outsider. Also I’ve been around all the staff and everyone there for many years so my opinion is my opinion. I can also call anyone i please. I’ve been holding this hand for a minute. Two coaches told me to my face he would never see the field , so I’ll take my opinion and throw it where I please. Thanks Preacher!

Edited by CMCGiLL

1 hour ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Again,

You are exaggerating. I have seen a lot of kids make big gains in our football weight program. That has been one of the positives Shad has brought to WB.  And I see that you threw out numbers for benching.  What percentage of high school football players are benching between 200 and 250 pounds? I'm guessing more than you can imagine. Not everybody is a body builder that can bench 300+. Things like squats, leg presses, and deadlifts are more important for linemen anyway. My brother was a starting defensive lineman in high school and he benched around 225. He was a good player too.

Finally, I have been around the WB football program for well over a decade. The culture is better now than it has been at any time since we won 9 games in 2007. 

Also, kids mirror their parents too.

A decade? Wow. Me 25+ years. Shad is the worst coach and leader I’ve ever seen. Maybe you should stop by the Maryville weight room and take a glance at how many kids bench more than there weight. Coach Waters is amazing. Parker benches 350 squat 550 power clean 355. He also stands at 5’10” 210. Thanks Maryville 

Also I appreciate that!  Everyone loves him at Maryville. I done well....

Edited by CMCGiLL
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Again,

You are exaggerating. I have seen a lot of kids make big gains in our football weight program. That has been one of the positives Shad has brought to WB.  And I see that you threw out numbers for benching.  What percentage of high school football players are benching between 200 and 250 pounds? I'm guessing more than you can imagine. Not everybody is a body builder that can bench 300+. Things like squats, leg presses, and deadlifts are more important for linemen anyway. My brother was a starting defensive lineman in high school and he benched around 225. He was a good player too.

Finally, I have been around the WB football program for well over a decade. The culture is better now than it has been at any time since we won 9 games in 2007. 

Also, kids mirror their parents too.

My gosh Gov, I've always known you dip into their Kool-Aid down there at WB over the years but I believe you must of got into their stock of Red Bull this year.

3 hours ago, CMCGiLL said:

A decade? Wow. Me 25+ years. Shad is the worst coach and leader I’ve ever seen. Maybe you should stop by the Maryville weight room and take a glance at how many kids bench more than there weight. Coach Waters is amazing. Parker benches 350 squat 550 power clean 355. He also stands at 5’10” 210. Thanks Maryville 

Also I appreciate that!  Everyone loves him at Maryville. I done well....

If all that is true, why are you so insecure that you have to brag about it?

3 minutes ago, CMCGiLL said:

You have kids?? Lol didn’t think so. All dads brag on their boys. Ask around. It’s all true. Or just watch the tape. 

Yes, they brag to friends and family. Not to strangers on the internet. That plus making vague accusations against people isn't a good look. 

Sounds like the kid has done well and made the most of his time at Maryville. I know Coach Hunt is shaking his head if he knows you’re on here bashing a county school. He’s a class act and would never condone it. Good luck to your kid and to you after he graduates. Time to end the pettiness. 

Edited by chill
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, chill said:

Sounds like the kid has done well and made the most of his time at Maryville. I know Coach Hunt is shaking his head if he knows you’re on here bashing a county school. He’s a class act and would never condone it. Good luck to your kid and to you after he graduates. Time to end the pettiness. 

He has and thanks. If everyone knew behind the scenes and to the ones who know me, know I don’t care who likes it. Coach Hunt is an amazing Coach and even better person.