McGill freshman RB from William Blount transfers to maryville

fooseball95

Somebody do me a favor? Please, if you know 91 hide the guns, knives and any ropes laying around. Also, if you work for the city or if you know anyone who does, see if they can put some sort of scaffolding up on all overpasses and Bridges in Blount County. I love ol 91 and just looking out for him. This one's gonna stang I'm afraid.

Edited by SweetScience

Parker has great upside and was gonna be a big factor in the WB turnaround.  HIs family thinks this is the right choice and  maybe it is, but I cant see Maryville people showing him the same amount of love WB people were.

Congrats to MHS another job well done, last year it was AJ this year Parker, illegal text and recruiting has paid off.  If u Maryville clowns don't believe me come see me and ill show u the facts

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, williebgovs04 said:

Parker has great upside and was gonna be a big factor in the WB turnaround.  HIs family thinks this is the right choice and  maybe it is, but I cant see Maryville people showing him the same amount of love WB people were.

Congrats to MHS another job well done, last year it was AJ this year Parker, illegal text and recruiting has paid off.  If u Maryville clowns don't believe me come see me and ill show u the facts

Not from Knox so I don't have a dog in the fight, but if you have "facts" you need to take them to the TSSAA. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MicasaMaster said:

Not from Knox so I don't have a dog in the fight, but if you have "facts" you need to take them to the TSSAA. 

Do you know who runs TSSAA?  maryville has their hands on the controller man. You not being from around here can't see it on the daily like we do but it is how things are anymore.  I don't blame them one bit because if I had the power I probably would overuse it also..

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

Do you know who runs TSSAA?  maryville has their hands on the controller man. You not being from around here can't see it on the daily like we do but it is how things are anymore.  I don't blame them one bit because if I had the power I probably would overuse it also..

Lol yikes

30 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

I would like to see the texts. I guess someone has to be to blame and easiest to blame Maryville.

Edited by MOMOF23

Heard some adults were acting very childish about this. Grown ups need to act like grown ups and quit trying to love vicariously through HS kids, especially someone else's son. 

The parents made the best decision for their child. Leave it at that. Maybe instead of recruiting it was things the parents saw that they didn't want their kid around.