McGill freshman RB from William Blount transfers to maryville

fooseball95

14 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

Do you know who runs TSSAA?  maryville has their hands on the controller man. You not being from around here can't see it on the daily like we do but it is how things are anymore.  I don't blame them one bit because if I had the power I probably would overuse it also..

Lol...have you ever heard of the Maryville rule? 

Edited by MLREB
Info edit

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

The parents made the best decision for their child. Leave it at that. Maybe instead of recruiting it was things the parents saw that they didn't want their kid around.

32h in tha end thait iz rite.......Welcome Parker two 825.....!!!.....Ov corse a unruly garbige servuss mite notta hepped enny.......jmo....:popcorneater:

Image result for garbage man gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

12 minutes ago, MomTo81 said:

If my son were in a school that didn't get much college recruiting attention and I felt he had potential to play at the college level, I would move him too.  I don't know how much recruiting attention WB gets, I'm just speaking from what a WB dad said to me last year.  

If colleges can find players at Karns, they can find them at WB.  That's not an excuse. Nowadays, with online platforms like Hudl coaches will find the athletes anywhere.

• Upvote 1