South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (Grider against this Cox man)

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I was watching the weather man a minute ago and he said that durn we'd is supposed to blow 16 miles per hour.  Grider better tell that ball man to put extra air in his balls so they dont get blown in the wind.  It will be hard for that Sanders boy to throw a hail marry if Grider had to.  You think im joking but im not. 

Are you joking???!!! A hail mary shouldn't be equipped in Grider's arsenal tonight. This game get ugly FAST REAL FAST. 

4 hours ago, powerp said:

Teams like Sale Creek and Lookout Valley make you appreciate even more what we have here st SP. Hargis wrote a good article on Lookout Valley snapping their long losing streak last week to Concord Christian. Not all team are blessed with talent and tradition like we are. I know it's easy to gripe and complain about certain aspects but if you really stop and think about....football wise in this county with all 3 schools this year...not too much to complain about. Good luck to the starters tonight for the first half.

Powerp I garuntee you we would have more tradition and championships if you hadnt made some coaches real mad.  You cost us two championships.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

For anyone going tonight that hasn't been around the bend in a few weeks remember that the LEFT lane goes downtown right now and the right lane goes towards the ridge cut.  Good luck tonight Pirates.

Best name on coach t lol drunken sailor! That's awesome 

4 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Are you joking???!!! A hail mary shouldn't be equipped in Grider's arsenal tonight. This game get ugly FAST REAL FAST. 

Let me ask you a question Spider2YBanana...are you that Glenn man? He always talked about who was real fast like you just did 'till some of them Jasper people made fun of him and made him leave. I liked Glenn because I live in West Tn. and I don't know who is real fast over where you are since he left. Roy used to give a synopsis of games and read from his Murphy Fair book about who was big enough to nock holes for runners and who was the best passers and pass catchers on all the teams there, but I guess Murphy asked him not to so more people would buy his book. Now all I do is eat fudge rounds and drink hot cocoa and read about the SP and Jasper people patting each other on the back and telling how their team is better than theirs. I liked it better before the SP people and Jasper people were good friends and used to argue and paint stuff, and I ain't joking.