Govs take on them blue raiderz of cleveland

12 hours ago, oridgecat said:

True to some degree.  Fast is fast, wet or dry.  If the teams were close in speed it may even things out, but when there is a big difference in speed it is still a factor.  

Exactly!And if comes down to coaching WB is in trouble!

You folks are losing the battle on here talking about how "good" a coach Shadowens is.For the third straight year he has been out coached by two inferior teams.Sorry but the proof is on the score board.RW said it best he had talent out there and his coaching was hid,now its at the forefront and...Well it is what it is!

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You folks are losing the battle on here talking about how "good" a coach Shadowens is.For the third straight year he has been out coached by two inferior teams.Sorry but the proof is on the score board.RW said it best he had talent out there and his coaching was hid,now its at the forefront and...Well it is what it is!

That Lenoir City game may have been the worst game I've ever seen a WB coach have. I don't think I've ever seen a WB team have that much more talent than another team and lose to them. Felt bad for the kids.

First of all Shad isn't getting fired and the ones that want him gone are the ones that have nothing to do with the program ..

the lenior city game was a 1/10 game . (Perfect storm) cramps,penalties,busted coverage, and 9 new players starting 

wb had a freshman run the 40 yard dash in the jamboree, I don't think their talent level is anywhere near the level some think .. 

32ham tell me what rankdogs record is against teams with superior talent .. I'll wait 

9 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

First of all Shad isn't getting fired and the ones that want him gone are the ones that have nothing to do with the program ..

the lenior city game was a 1/10 game . (Perfect storm) cramps,penalties,busted coverage, and 9 new players starting 

wb had a freshman run the 40 yard dash in the jamboree, I don't think their talent level is anywhere near the level some think .. 

32ham tell me what rankdogs record is against teams with superior talent .. I'll wait 

Is that the freshmen that transferred to MRHS?

35 minutes ago, williebgovs04 said:

Rankin has won 398 games. He had back to back undefeated teams at Smith County. The school has been around since 1927, that hadn't happened before and hasn't happened since. I doubt smith County was always the most talented team when they took the field.

He had 9 undefeated regular seasons at Riverdale. That school had a losing record the 3 yrs before he got there. They had never made past the first round of the playoffs before he got there. He won 4 State championships at Riverdale and they haven't won one since.

At Alcoa he is 10 points away from 11 straight State championships.

Since "Which team is more talented?" is subjective, I'm happy with objective results

Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long.

2 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Rankin has won 398 games. He had back to back undefeated teams at Smith County. The school has been around since 1927, that hadn't happened before and hasn't happened since. I doubt smith County was always the most talented team when they took the field.

He had 9 undefeated regular seasons at Riverdale. That school had a losing record the 3 yrs before he got there. They had never made past the first round of the playoffs before he got there. He won 4 State championships at Riverdale and they haven't won one since.

Since "Which team is more talented?" is subjective, I'm happy with objective results

Apples to oranges. Good research!

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Again,

I think the difference is Shad had a really good staff at Blackman. They are largely still together over there and they havent dropped off any. When you are managing that many kids at once you have to have a good staff.

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

Wow

Edited by RCfan