Oak Ridge vs Farragut

WilleTheWildcat

16 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Speechless, dude. I know exactly what ya mean. Think about it, we are 3 points away from being 0-4 and if HVA's coach had any nuts, we would be 1-3. We won't score next week against that West defense, not with the run game, at least. Jordan may not eclipse 200 yards all year long. It's beyond bad.

I wouldn't worry about West next week. You guys will be fine. They were terrible against Halls tonight, who has yet to win a game this season. Red Devils got close to sending it to OT, but couldn't find the end zone in the closing seconds.

4 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I wouldn't worry about West next week. You guys will be fine. They were terrible against Halls tonight, who has yet to win a game this season. Red Devils got close to sending it to OT, but couldn't find the end zone in the closing seconds.

Well, hopefully not, but you gotta score to win ballgames. I'm not sold that we will be able to. I got on here after last week's game against CC and tried to tell everybody that if we played against Farragut like we did in that game against CC we would get run off the field 42-7 and I wasn't far off. People jumped all over me for saying that, too, but the truth hurts. I know our kids are trying their hearts out on the line, but something just isn't right. Not sure if it is just there's no talent there, or the coaching? I would say there might just not be any talent there, but this isn't an issue for this year only. It has been an issue since the beginning of the 2013 season, period. These folks can call me not a true fan for speaking my mind or this or that, but as I have said many times. I just call it like I see it, take it or leave it.

3 minutes ago, boyfromsi said:

Just ugly.  SS, as far as the line, I think it's a lot of both.  Not as much talent there and a coaching staff struggling to use what talent that is there.  I think this is the worst loss since the '87 Jeff County game, but I may be mistaken. Coaches and players need to pull together and get to work.

You're right. I was at that game- and yeah, it was bad. I think this is probably the first time we have ever had a running clock against us? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember that happening against us since that rule came into play. I will still be there cheering them on and I hope they can pull it together and make something of this season, but right now I just don't have a lot of faith that they can. We are looking dead on @ a 4-6 season, if that. We're truly lucky to be 2-2 right now to be honest.

2 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I have to admit I was Shocked how good Farragut looked on TV last week ... they're gonna be a handful for anyone this year , still expected Oak Ridge to score though . 

They're very good, Pep!! They may make a run in 6A this year. Don't think they have enough to win it all, but they will make some noise, I think. 

16 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

They're very good, Pep!! They may make a run in 6A this year. Don't think they have enough to win it all, but they will make some noise, I think. 

Our Defense is gonna have to get a lot better for us to beat them , Plus Dylan has got to get healthy . I hope you guys can get it turned around Buddy .