harley04

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

That was 74 that was injured and kept playing.

We were cheering...Just not so much in 2nd half.

Let me ask you harley, if you have a backwards pass that's deflected by a D player and ball hits the ground, is it live? No. But they allowed GP to pick up the ball and take possession. 

The hold that was called when Hunter scored was bull...as was the roughing the QB penalty. Those things cause a young team to struggle even more. 

You should have come over and hollered at us!

Pitched behind line of scrimmage and tipped by defender??If I am not mistaken that is treated like a fumble its live.I could be wrong but probably not.LoL!!!

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Pitched behind line of scrimmage and tipped by defender??If I am not mistaken that is treated like a fumble its live.I could be wrong but probably not.LoL!!!

Correct, lateral or backward pass or pitch is a live ball on the ground, tipped or not makes no difference. 

12 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

That was 74 that was injured and kept playing.

We were cheering...Just not so much in 2nd half.

Let me ask you harley, if you have a backwards pass that's deflected by a D player and ball hits the ground, is it live? No. But they allowed GP to pick up the ball and take possession. 

The hold that was called when Hunter scored was bull...as was the roughing the QB penalty. Those things cause a young team to struggle even more. 

You should have come over and hollered at us!

Here's the original question, this post clearly states backwards pass. If so then live ball on the ground tipped or otherwise. If it was a forward pass tipped backwards then of course incomplete. Seems like there's more to this story, I'm with pride, gonna need a complete debriefing for any further discussion :popcorneater: