South Pittsburg vs Lipscomb (Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

58 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

I was just thinking, and I know they have played ensworth and a few very solid schools, but will they be able to adjust to the electric and hostile environment of the Pitt?? Have they ever seen anything like it?? Most are not cut out to handle such craziness.

It will be a different experience for the sweatervests. LMBO. I hope the kids stay focused and are ready to play. Lipscomb is the type of team that can beat SP if we're not focused. I think they are definitely better than at least 5 other teams on the schedule. 

37 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It will be a different experience for the sweatervests. LMBO. I hope the kids stay focused and are ready to play. Lipscomb is the type of team that can beat SP if we're not focused. I think they are definitely better than at least 5 other teams on the schedule. 

I agree. They have been their own worst enemy, along with the powerhouses that they played very closely...

Should be a W for the Pirate's. Just wondering how the week off will affect everyone. But,this may be the best team we have played so far even if they haven't won a game.  We better be ready. I hope #1 get's in the game more than he did at Jasper. We need both QB's on down the road for sure. #5 played light's out at Jasper but with the lead we had #1 should have been in the game more for big game experience. Those thing's can come around and bite you in the tail later on,especially if there's an injury.  Looking for a good game and crowd tomorrow night at the Pitt!!

9 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OP got a call from some of the skillet slingers kin over Nashville way. Talk is huge following thinks the Pirates is cocky & over rated. Old Pirate says the Pirates better bring the nasty all night to them city Circle Fly fellers. 

Tell them tighten up their ties, button their sweater vests, shine their penny loafers, and get ready for a down home small town whipping is all I know.

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OP got a call from some of the skillet slingers kin over Nashville way. Talk is huge following thinks the Pirates is cocky & over rated. Old Pirate says the Pirates better bring the nasty all night to them city Circle Fly fellers. 

Let's see if we are still cocky and overrated after Friday night! Our defense is a swarming Defense and if they play like they did against MC, them city boys better tighten up those chin straps and get ready to battle for every yard they can!