Union City travels to Poth, TX

fallguy17

On September 12, 2017 at 5:57 AM, ysoangry said:

Should be an interesting game. I've often wondered how TN teams would do in football powerhouse states like Texas or Florida. Sounds like UC actually has a decent team to play this trip. Good luck to UC and be safe on your travels. 

Or against powerhouse states like Ky?

I have been looking around on YouTube and it appears that Preslee Moy, Poth's outstanding QB, graduated last year.  He has a very impressive video on YouTube.  He has been replaced by Luke Cantu, who is equally impressive at both running and throwing the ball.  Cantu also plays LB\CB on defense.  They run an offense very similar to Peabody and Mayfield.  However, it seems like everyone in Tx runs the same offense and I feel like we will be able to wear them down like we did Trenton and pull away in the 2nd half.  Has anyone else seen any film on the Pirates?  If so, what do you think?

Our boys load the buses in the wee hours of the morning on Wednesday, which is just after midnight tonight and head for Poth Tx.  I read in the paper that we will be on chartered buses this year.  I think that's awesome.  Easier to rest.  Please join me in prayer for safe travels and injury free games.  Someone please keep us posted on the JV and Varsity games.  Go Tornadoes

22 hours ago, BigSwo said:

Our boys load the buses in the wee hours of the morning on Wednesday, which is just after midnight tonight and head for Poth Tx.  I read in the paper that we will be on chartered buses this year.  I think that's awesome.  Easier to rest.  Please join me in prayer for safe travels and injury free games.  Someone please keep us posted on the JV and Varsity games.  Go Tornadoes

Prayers for our UC friends from the lil old Trenton folks!!!!Go win fellas! Show em how all the Golden teams from Tn roll

Edited by peabodypride

Hope for safe travels. I am happy that UC has the opportunity to do this for their kids. It is important to show these kids that there is a big world. Especially the ones who's family don't have the means to do so. No doubt that some of them will be wide eyed. It will be a trip that will be remembered.