Pearl Cohn vs Cookeville

FBfan26

15 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Ty Lawless, Albert Washington, Reggie Ridley, Joey Martin, Buck Fitzgerald, Santonio Beard, Danny Perry, Kenneth Gates, Antonio Whitehead, Damien Harris, Wesley Holmes, JR Pratt, etc

One man band eh?  That's hilarious.  

Who? I guess I am supposed to be impressed... Right? Again, PC.... Little brother football... I guess I was supposed to know. Sorry about that.

Edited by DylanPanthers1

1 hour ago, THE SQUAD said:

Well... Here's one! Haha. We don't have many posters, but I don't know what I could add to the conversation. Most y'all posting about PC vs MtJulietBears anyway haha. I do know you have a great team, have already beaten some great teams and 3a vs 6a really means nothing. Look forward to the game. 

You're absolutely right about MT Juliet nonsense. But saw lil film on y'all should be good game Fri night.

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You're absolutely right about MT Juliet nonsense. But saw lil film on y'all should be good game Fri night.

Only comparison I know is this. We went up to Alcoa in the spring and did real well against em. Pushed em around a little bit. Was at least dead even if not us getting the best of em. Don't know a final talley but we all know spring scrimmages mean nothing come fall anyway.  See y'all Friday night!

Edited by THE SQUAD

6 hours ago, THE SQUAD said:

Only comparison I know is this. We went up to Alcoa in the spring and did real well against em. Pushed em around a little bit. Was at least dead even if not us getting the best of em. Don't know a final talley but we all know spring scrimmages mean nothing come fall anyway.  See y'all Friday night!

Yea this game is going to be very interesting

15 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

An opinion is an opinion, obviously you're a parent so you're gonna be alittle more on edge with negativity thrown towards your team. It's a natural reaction but yet you have to deal with people like this from time to time. Have you not seen all of the negativity thrown towards the coaching staff and schedule MJ has this year. It's ridiculous people don't give credit where credit is due (4 straight shutouts) because their envious or have some grudge against the program. I deal with it just fine and let the players and coaches shut the haters up. (big chief, wcndahouse, and many more) especially bigchief, always chiming in negatively towards the MJ program, I'm starting to think he took a lot of losses to Roger perry back in the day.

Kid, everything I said was true. I gave credit to Ab for the great defense, I think Groh is the best at what he does, and I KNOW that TP made this schedule for job security. None of that is a secret and if you have anything at all to do with the program you know this.

Maybe I will see you Friday night. Come say hello

4 hours ago, bigchief said:

Kid, everything I said was true. I gave credit to Ab for the great defense, I think Groh is the best at what he does, and I KNOW that TP made this schedule for job security. None of that is a secret and if you have anything at all to do with the program you know this.

Maybe I will see you Friday night. Come say hello

Grandpa, it's ok to admit TP is a solid coach, who outworks 99% of the coaches in the state on and off the field. This year the talent has finally caught up to exemplify our true potential. 

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Grandpa, it's ok to admit TP is a solid coach, who outworks 99% of the coaches in the state on and off the field. This year the talent has finally caught up to exemplify our true potential. 

Never said anything about his work ethic. Avron Fogleman once told me not to confuse efforts with results.  That is an inevitable part of coaching. Jimmys and Joes make coaches look good AND bad. I have known many good coaches that lost their jobs simply because of W/Ls.

If you don't think the pressure is on, you are way out of the loop. Maybe you could gain more knowledge if you listened to your elders.

• Upvote 1