Surprise Teams in 2017 - 5A

osunut2

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Nobody gave Knox Central (5-5) a chance in the playoffs.     What's in that Bobcat water down there ?!?!?

No offense to Central, they've done a great job in the playoffs, but their road to the semi's hasn't been against what I would call great teams. With that said, you play the hand you're dealt and they've beaten the teams they've had to to get to this point. Unfortunately, I see it all to come crashing down Friday night.

In response to some of the posts I’m seeing, nothing too special in the water we use. It’s simple folks, I’ve said it all year and I’ll say it again. Central has one of the best Defenses in the state and its won us games. Coach Rosser has done an outstanding job with the hand he’s been dealt trying to put together good game plans and he has done so. But our D has carried us and will continue to do so. We understand the task at hand this upcoming Friday but Catholic Best come ready for battle. Wouldn’t come over to Joel Helton Field sleepwalking.

44 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

In response to some of the posts I’m seeing, nothing too special in the water we use. It’s simple folks, I’ve said it all year and I’ll say it again. Central has one of the best Defenses in the state and its won us games. Coach Rosser has done an outstanding job with the hand he’s been dealt trying to put together good game plans and he has done so. But our D has carried us and will continue to do so. We understand the task at hand this upcoming Friday but Catholic Best come ready for battle. Wouldn’t come over to Joel Helton Field sleepwalking.

I am so pulling for the Bobcats vs Cat-Lick