Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

Interesting, but I don't see em losing to Tellico or Polk.  Their matchup with Coalfield has intrigued me ever since it  was first announced . Even after losing 3 that hasn't changed. This will be a good game and I'm temped to skip our Liscomb game. Marion's pride may keep them in this . If they lose,  they may as well,  just start getting ready for next year. MC has  25 Juniors. 

You could play all those underclassmen in those region games & just roll the dice.

12 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

I never left Roy just had to make a stop up the road for a little while!!!

What in Tar Nation is this, Is you saying yous a Pirate at heart and because of a skillet slinger yous jest like 10Bears? Jest soes us coacht fellers is clear, yous a saying the skillet slinger wears the jock? Pert near sure you 2 fence Jumpers gots some praying to do fer forgiveness. BTW, when you fellers come back, bring TTP. Pert near sure he at least can't use SS excuses. LOPAO

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

What in Tar Nation is this, Is you saying yous a Pirate at heart and because of a skillet slinger yous jest like 10Bears? Jest soes us coacht fellers is clear, yous a saying the skillet slinger wears the jock? Pert near sure you 2 fence Jumpers gots some praying to do fer forgiveness. BTW, when you fellers come back, bring TTP. Pert near sure he at least can't use SS excuses. LOPAO

Wrong again... Those who know me know my situation... Ask that man that fires your canon... you may change your opinion about me being a fence jumper!!!

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LRDAO I garuntee you old pirate these two fence jumpers dont wear the jock.  10 bears want even come out from under that rock.  Ole ttp already rented that Mathis man a u haul.  You think im joking but im not.