Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

No, have one that is scheduled for surgery soon.  Our decoy will be available though.  Every game that we have lost the opposing qb has torched us and this will be the same.  I have talked to several people and The defenses problem is personel more than playcalling.  Lineplay as well as undersized linebackers.  That being said maybe it should have been tweaked a bit in the offseason, but i know the staff was pleased with how the line was performimg in the preseason.

Best of luck to the Warriors.   Hate to hear of any kid being injured and having to have surgery is even worse to hear.   This was a marquee match up when the season started.  I think it's lost some appeal  but I hope it lives up to it's billing when the schedule was made.  

26 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

No, have one that is scheduled for surgery soon.  Our decoy will be available though.  Every game that we have lost the opposing qb has torched us and this will be the same.  I have talked to several people and The defenses problem is personel more than playcalling.  Lineplay as well as undersized linebackers.  That being said maybe it should have been tweaked a bit in the offseason, but i know the staff was pleased with how the line was performimg in the preseason.

Personel is a problem, I agree, but they can't make the play if they are already out of position. That's all I'm saying.. because I've seen film of two full games that adjustments never happened in. 

Edited by CastIronHero

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

The Coalfield team I saw live vs Harriman is very, very good. No team is going to be hammering Coalfield this year. I agree with you that Marion scores more on them than anyone else has, but I don't see any way Marion can stop them either. 

Barney I garuntee you that Rankin mans team would hammer that Henry mans team.  You think im joking but im not. 

You MC and SP guys might want to get your grand kids to check twitter, or unapproved website to get some better insight. As I have said before, some of this stuff is easily verifiable. Putting CF down and talking poorly about their town is not going to help your players Friday night and saying they have no talent and no speed won't help your OF and  DC plan any better. If I were them I would put some of this stuff on their wall in the locker room. 

23 minutes ago, Carl1976 said:

You MC and SP guys might want to get your grand kids to check twitter, or unapproved website to get some better insight. As I have said before, some of this stuff is easily verifiable. Putting CF down and talking poorly about their town is not going to help your players Friday night and saying they have no talent and no speed won't help your OF and  DC plan any better. If I were them I would put some of this stuff on their wall in the locker room. 

I garuntee you these jailhouse fellars is going to make that Henry man real mad. Tell him to not get real mad at Grider.  Powerp is the only one from South Pittsburg running his yapper.  Ill get Pegleg to fly over the Tennessee river and dispose of his computer.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Carl1976 said:

I don't have grand kids nor a twitter.  But I'm sure you'll hear about anything on social media.