Milan @ Huntingdon The Dog and Pony Show

ZEBRA35

57 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So Stanks, I'm going to give my honest opinion on this game. As much as I would like it for Milan to beat the brakes off you guys I just don't see it. You boys are hot. Everything has been clicking for ya boys and it may not stop this week. 

Milan has played well for the most recent art on the season. We have beat who we should have and played a couple of teams very tight. A fumble at a really bad time against Trenton cost us that game. A holding call against Covington late in the 4th qtr probably cost us that game. We need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot during crucial stretches of games. Great teams don't make those mistakes. Our oline has not been up to par but played really well against Covington despite the loss. I feel like it is really coming together for us. 

Honestly i I think this game could go either way but I would make the Stanks the favorite cause you are at home and you pulled a close one against a good team already. (Waverly). Something Milan has yet to do. 

Have to respect your honesty. Win's against North Side, Westview, and Humboldt, all three won't make the playoffs and two of the three have the worst offenses in West Tennessee (not completely sure, but I'll bet on it. Those two teams are NS and Humboldt). 

1 minute ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Have to respect your honesty. Win's against North Side, Westview, and Humboldt, all three won't make the playoffs and two of the three have the worst offenses in West Tennessee (not completely sure, but I'll bet on it. Those two teams are NS and Humboldt). 

Just trying to call it like I see it. Ain't gonna sugar coat it. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So Stanks, I'm going to give my honest opinion on this game. As much as I would like it for Milan to beat the brakes off you guys I just don't see it. You boys are hot. Everything has been clicking for ya boys and it may not stop this week. 

Milan has played well for the most recent art on the season. We have beat who we should have and played a couple of teams very tight. A fumble at a really bad time against Trenton cost us that game. A holding call against Covington late in the 4th qtr probably cost us that game. We need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot during crucial stretches of games. Great teams don't make those mistakes. Our oline has not been up to par but played really well against Covington despite the loss. I feel like it is really coming together for us. 

Honestly i I think this game could go either way but I would make the Stanks the favorite cause you are at home and you pulled a close one against a good team already. (Waverly). Something Milan has yet to do. 

A late pass interference call on a un catchable ball sent the game into OT.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, bglass said:

Game would have ended with our interception Einstein . My son was absolutely mugged on pass play in first half but amazingly same ref didn't call interference .

Einstein huh.....  Way to keep it classy brother. Anyways you guys were the better team and deserved the win. Good luck the rest of the way out. 

Apologize about the Einstein comment . Just got a little fired up. As far how our scrimmage against Huntington went I didn't feel like we got dominated as previous poster felt we played a veer offense that night and moved the ball well just had several turnovers. I think Milan will handle them. I'm not sure any our players would start for Milan but we play hard and as a team.

10 minutes ago, bglass said:

Apologize about the Einstein comment . Just got a little fired up. As far how our scrimmage against Huntington went I didn't feel like we got dominated as previous poster felt we played a veer offense that night and moved the ball well just had several turnovers. I think Milan will handle them. I'm not sure any our players would start for Milan but we play hard and as a team.

No worries man. We have talent but just make some bone headed plays at the worst times. You guys just flat executed. Good teams do that. We need to take a page from you guys book. It will take that to be the Stanks. 

19 minutes ago, bglass said:

I know that in scrimmages coaches are still seeing where players fit. As I stated before, Covington is the only team that both teams have met up with. So really the only thing I have to go by. If I remember correctly it was 5 or 6 TDs to 1or 2. 

Edited by Waker

10 minutes ago, Waker said:

11 minutes ago, Waker said:

I know that in scrimmages coaches are still seeing where players fit. As I stated before, Covington is the only team that both teams have met up with. So really the only thing I have to go by. If I remember correctly it was 5 or 6 TDs to 1or 2. 

Like u said really hard to tell about a scrimmage especially that one where the offenses kept the ball forever