Fulltun comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

20 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

I saw Maryville live for the first time this year. I was a bit shocked by how small their lines were because Maryville is usually really strong up front. It seems like they are a bit more sloppy than usual. It also seems like the offense isnt nearly as explosive as Maryville teams of the past. The Rebels are still the best team in East Tennessee, but I think the days of them winning state regularly are in the rear view mirror.

Well thank you guvna for your expert ANALysis. How did it feel to watch some real football for a change. 

23 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

I saw Maryville live for the first time this year. I was a bit shocked by how small their lines were because Maryville is usually really strong up front. It seems like they are a bit more sloppy than usual. It also seems like the offense isnt nearly as explosive as Maryville teams of the past. The Rebels are still the best team in East Tennessee, but I think the days of them winning state regularly are in the rear view mirror.

Welp 91.....Eye gess Cobb runnin' one 97 yards again a teem az faist az thait wuzn't vurry xplosive....

Eye am allreddy enstallin' WB az a 77.6 pt favritt bacaws thay haiv a biggur line.....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

25 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

I agree that the offense is still deciding who they want to be. But they have 6 very skilled guys on offense. Defense looked much quicker to the ball. 

25 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Welp 91.....Eye gess Cobb runnin' one 97 yards again a teem az faist az thait wuzn't vurry xplosive....

Eye am allreddy enstallin' WB az a 77.6 pt favritt bacaws thay haiv a biggur line.....:popcorneater:

Starz,

When I said Maryville wasnt as explosive I was talking about the lower frequency of those big plays. In the past, Maryville would almost always have a play like that within a minute of first getting the ball and they happened with regularity throughout a game. I am guessing the play you mentioned happened in the second half because I left a minute before halftime and dont remember seeing that.

Edited by TheGuvna

1 hour ago, TheGuvna said:

Starz,

When I said Maryville wasnt as explosive I was talking about the lower frequency of those big plays. In the past, Maryville would almost always have a play like that within a minute of first getting the ball and they happened with regularity throughout a game. I am guessing the play you mentioned happened in the second half because I left a minute before halftime and dont remember seeing that.

Fulton has a lot of quick athletic guys on defense ... Maryville has made some improvements where they needed to . Defense did look much better , looks like a lot of progress there the last 2 weeks .