Fulltun comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, FHSalumn12 said:

The sun doesn't rise and set on maryville Fulton has been jumping on the pad of the goal post since 2010 as a motivation tactic... I'm sorry u think it's only a maryville thing but it's not we do it at home and away... I don't see the problem with it but o well it is what it is good game to maryville... but y'all was supposed to win I'm not hurt at all I'm glad the Falcons got to play you all... it will help in the long run

Never said it was a MARYVILLE thing. I said it was classless and even more so because your "coach" walked right by and snickered. 

I kept waiting for CNN to pop out cause they love covering that antifa blm stuff

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

He’s playing great. He scored our last TD tonight, I didn’t realize how fast he was until that that play. He also made a great block that was called unsportsmanlike. I still can’t figure that one out. 

Good for him....he is a vey hard worker and he can fly.  I remember my last year of coaching the Raiders and Parker played for the Bears, the first time he carried the ball against us he hit the outside and went down the sidelines and us coaches were just staring at each other, and I said "12 year olds aren't suppose to move like that".