Alcoa travels to Indian Country

BCsportsfan

2 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Tribe fans take heart, the next 5 games are winnable so 7-3 is not out of the question.    Well Farragut might be tough, but I'm thinking they are a little overrated.   7-3 may not excite most of you but a lot of schools (mine for instance) would give our eyeteeth for a record like that

Just how embarrassed are ya Blazer??? :lol:

Just now, blazer1set said:

Tribe fans take heart, the next 5 games are winnable so 7-3 is not out of the question.    Well Farragut might be tough, but I'm thinking they are a little overrated.   7-3 may not excite most of you but a lot of schools (mine for instance) would give our eyeteeth for a record like that

3A football.........You embarrassed blazer! Ha!!

Back under your rock you go!

• Like 1

Just now, jhilts said:

Who knows, DB might get SH again. It would not be a toss up. Carter has their number!

Alcoa and Greeneville prove, yet again, that much smaller schools can play with a mediocre large school.

Way to go Alcoa!

Yes, Greeneville proved the same thing in Johnson City a few weeks ago. Alcoa would do the same.

13 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Great game tonight. D-B gave them all they could handle, and may have found a solution to winning their first state title if they can petition the TSSAA to let them play down in AAA. The Alcoa - DB game could decide who goes to Cookeville every year......

Just now, blazer1set said:

No, 7-3 is out of the question. Offense can hold its own, probably against anybody. Defense is terrible. TERRIBLE! DB loses to Bearden, Farragut and Harden Valley. They probably win the MW, JC games (maybe)

That's the most I've been into a game in a while. I thought the DB boys played their hearts out.There were a lot of positives tonight that I seen.I liked the way DB was rotating the defensive line and keeping them fresh.Just have to keep count a little better when doing a lot of subbing.I thought it was anyones game just like the Greeneville game but this  came down to the very end.I really wanted DB to go for the touchdown instead of that field goal with a 7 point lead late .I know it was probably the  move most coaches would have made but I still wanted to try and go for the dagger because of the way a couple other games ended .Most likely might be  the last time I  get to see these seniors and they didn't disappoint.Another positive was the way Farragut looked very beatable tonight.DB has a chance to really finish strong.The SH game is the only one that really hurts the most because of  region standings.I can see this team doing very well in the playoffs compared to the last several years if they play like tonight.