William Blount @ Mcminn County

Governm

When I watched Heritage play McMinn I saw that they could move the ball very well since the game I saw them play Maryville. In my mind I had them as a 14 to 21 point favorite and playing at home with officials that only qualify to call a midget league game wouldn't help matters either. Football is a game of repetition and that is the reason you don't go on a vacation during the football season or you break that cycle and come back making mistakes. There were enough costly mistakes made last night had William Blount been able to cut those in half they might have had a chance to turn the tide and come back. Those repetition mistakes I'm talking about are over snapping the punter, jumping off sides and if your kids have a problem roughing the other teams punter just play back for the run and forget it. Coach should of never went for it on 4th down near the same spot that McMinn had just drove it down your throat the possession before. Right now as I see it the game with Stone Memorial is their only chance of winning a game but if they lose this one Scott is going to have to make some decisions that most AD's would dread.  Just think for a minute you take Alcoa off the schedule to pick up a cupcake or they would be 0-10 for sure but now as it seems this may be a toss up depending on which WB shows up that night. I know we all hear the phrase "The Team Has Checked Out" , well when the team took a vacation the coach was doing the checking out.

9 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When I watched Heritage play McMinn I saw that they could move the ball very well since the game I saw them play Maryville. In my mind I had them as a 14 to 21 point favorite and playing at home with officials that only qualify to call a midget league game wouldn't help matters either. Football is a game of repetition and that is the reason you don't go on a vacation during the football season or you break that cycle and come back making mistakes. There were enough costly mistakes made last night had William Blount been able to cut those in half they might have had a chance to turn the tide and come back. Those repetition mistakes I'm talking about are over snapping the punter, jumping off sides and if your kids have a problem roughing the other teams punter just play back for the run and forget it. Coach should of never went for it on 4th down near the same spot that McMinn had just drove it down your throat the possession before. Right now as I see it the game with Stone Memorial is their only chance of winning a game but if they lose this one Scott is going to have to make some decisions that most AD's would dread.  Just think for a minute you take Alcoa off the schedule to pick up a cupcake or they would be 0-10 for sure but now as it seems this may be a toss up depending on which WB shows up that night. I know we all hear the phrase "The Team Has Checked Out" , well when the team took a vacation the coach was doing the checking out.

Would be better to lose to Alcoa 100-0 than to McMinn County by 1 point. It is what it is. Either way a loss is a loss........

9 hours ago, strongx said:

What are the 3 biggest reasons for the dumpster fire in LA? Or what would be the 3 biggest actions to put the fire out?

1) Shad

2) Shad

3) Shad

9 hours ago, strongx said:

What are the 3 biggest reasons for the dumpster fire in LA? Or what would be the 3 biggest actions to put the fire out?

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

Just a far cry from the heaps of fan gush that Shadowens was getting 3 years ago. I respect the fans that keep posting with their struggling team.  Looks really bad from 150 miles away.  

Of course people were excited about Shad. The guy had won at every school he had been to before. Now, three years in, it has become obvious to me that Shad's supporting staffs and talent at those other schools made him look really good.

This program has gone backwards. We are one of the most undisciplined football teams I have ever seen. The only stat section we light up is the penalty section with 15 yard personal fouls.  And did I say we still cant block or tackle? :huh:

1 hour ago, TheGuvna said:

Of course people were excited about Shad. The guy had won at every school he had been to before. Now, three years in, it has become obvious to me that Shad's supporting staffs and talent at those other schools made him look really good.

This program has gone backwards. We are one of the most undisciplined football teams I have ever seen. The only stat section we light up is the penalty section with 15 yard personal fouls.  And did I say we still cant block or tackle? :huh:

From my limited view, wb is playing similar to what I remember from some of the middle TN teams murvil has seen late in the playoffs. One huge exception is the talent difference. As S&B has repeatedly said, the blaze team that rolled into town with Jennings was loaded but still couldn't win. 

1 hour ago, strongx said:

From my limited view, wb is playing similar to what I remember from some of the middle TN teams murvil has seen late in the playoffs. One huge exception is the talent difference. As S&B has repeatedly said, the blaze team that rolled into town with Jennings was loaded but still couldn't win. 

But I recall that Blackman seemed pretty disciplined and played hard. Yes, they passed themselves right out of the game, but they didnt look like a disorganized mess doing it. The Shad coached WB teams have been the most undisciplined teams ever assembled.

Edited by TheGuvna