1A playoff picture overall.

Woooooooooo

3 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Would like to hear about region 5. I know Mt. Pleasant beat a injured Wayne Co team. More than likely Huntingdon will roll in last 2 games Perry Co and Middleton. Who would they face in 1st round of playoffs?

Region 5 is very competitive this season. Cornersville is first but 2 through 4 is still up for grabs with a good team probably missing the playoffs. Fayetteville, MTP, GCA, Moore County fighting for those last 3 spots. MTP would be playing for 1 or 2 in Region 6 after soundly beating WC and CWood. Region 5 will be decided in the last two weeks and possibly not until the last week of the season. 

Huntingdon could play a speedy Fayetteville or MTP. 

Personally I pick MC in the 4th spot with my Tigers in second or third IF we can win these last two games vs GCA and Moore County... definitely not easy wins. 

I dont think anyone wants to travel to Huntingdon in the first round but I would not overlook Region 5 

Edited by junglefan

28 minutes ago, junglefan said:

Region 5 is very competitive this season. Cornersville is first but 2 through 4 is still up for grabs with a good team probably missing the playoffs. Fayetteville, MTP, GCA, Moore County fighting for those last 3 spots. MTP would be playing for 1 or 2 in Region 6 after soundly beating WC and CWood. Region 5 will be decided in the last two weeks and possibly not until the last week of the season. 

Huntingdon could play a speedy Fayetteville or MTP. 

Personally I pick MC in the 4th spot with my Tigers in second or third IF we can win these last two games vs GCA and Moore County... definitely not easy wins. 

I dont think anyone wants to travel to Huntingdon in the first round but I would not overlook Region 5 

I took a look at region 5 and will agree it'll take till the final game most likely to figure their seeds.  I too look for Moore to finish 4th but they'll have to play the games out.  Too many scenarios right now.