South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we have to play ball no matter what a team's record is and this bunch we're playing could have a record close to our's if they were playing 1a.  I'd like to see us work on the passing game but to tell you the truth I've watched us in warmups and we struggle even then. whoever is going to be the QB for SP the next few year's need's to work on there game alot. I'm not just talking about during football season either. You have to go home and work at with a friend,family member or just pick you some tree's out and try to throw at them at different yard's.  It's ashame we have one of the best WR's in #10 and he has less than 10 catches this year.  Roy will get on to me about this but if I were playing SP on Defense I'd stack 10 in the box and make the QB beat me or there O Line and back's would have to be physically beat me. JMO. Hope all have a safe trip over to GP this week. looking forward to going. I believe we win by 21. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

I know we have to play ball no matter what a team's record is and this bunch we're playing could have a record close to our's if they were playing 1a.  I'd like to see us work on the passing game but to tell you the truth I've watched us in warmups and we struggle even then. whoever is going to be the QB for SP the next few year's need's to work on there game alot. I'm not just talking about during football season either. You have to go home and work at with a friend,family member or just pick you some tree's out and try to throw at them at different yard's.  It's ashame we have one of the best WR's in #10 and he has less than 10 catches this year.  Roy will get on to me about this but if I were playing SP on Defense I'd stack 10 in the box and make the QB beat me or there O Line and back's would have to be physically beat me. JMO. Hope all have a safe trip over to GP this week. looking forward to going. I believe we win by 21. 

That's pretty much what Whitwell did last week as well as everyone else we've played. As for throwing at trees. That's hilarious, but true. I watched warmups last week as well. I saw what you did.  I believe the current freshmen will be the QB next year moving forward. There is a lot of difference in a freshmen learning it for the first time and a sophomore. He will be one of the best to ever play for SP. 

On 10/13/2017 at 9:22 PM, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you Grider better get our boys better prepared.  This Joslin man will know our tricks  from this Lipscomb boys. Them circle fly fellars stick together.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy I think I might go to this game to see how good this Grider man's team is.  I think that Adkins man's team might play Grider's team in the playoffs.   Is that Grider man going to get a bus for you to come watch this game?  If so, I was hoping we could meet up at the game and read your Murphy Fair magazine.  I didn't get a magazine this year.  You think I'm joking but I'm not!

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

What? I think when we played Marion County they were still a very confident bunch. Now that they have lost a lot of games, that takes its toll on a team. You disagree Truth?

Sure, partly sp had a hand in it, but so did seq.  Fact is we were exposed that night in Dunlap as having a weak line and small linebackers that couldnt set the edge or fill the gaps.  Mobile qbs have been our achillies and will be this week and against Tc in rd 2 if something wasnt done during the bye week this past week.

13 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Sure, partly sp had a hand in it, but so did seq.  Fact is we were exposed that night in Dunlap as having a weak line and small linebackers that couldnt set the edge or fill the gaps.  Mobile qbs have been our achillies and will be this week and against Tc in rd 2 if something wasnt done during the bye week this past week.

I just think getting beat that bad does something to the psyche so to speak. Also losing several more in a row doesn't help. What I'm trying to say is I think Marion was better in week 1 than they are at this point in the season. Good assumption?

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Sportman are you stupid.  You have just told this Joslin man how to beat our boys.  Now Grider will have to throw a heck Mary the first play so the defence will get in prevent.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, MOTO24 said:

Roy I think I might go to this game to see how good this Grider man's team is.  I think that Adkins man's team might play Grider's team in the playoffs.   Is that Grider man going to get a bus for you to come watch this game?  If so, I was hoping we could meet up at the game and read your Murphy Fair magazine.  I didn't get a magazine this year.  You think I'm joking but I'm not!

Let me ask you a question moto.  Has Pegleg and powerp put you up to trying to steal my Murphy Fair book again? I have written some notes about our boys in my Murphy Fair book and if you see then you could tell that Adkins man some of our secrets.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question moto.  Has Pegleg and powerp put you up to trying to steal my Murphy Fair book again? I have written some notes about our boys in my Murphy Fair book and if you see then you could tell that Adkins man some of our secrets.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy you know better than to write down secrets in book!  I'm not falling for your mess!  You just want me to think those are y'alls secrets!  It wouldn't matter anyway, that Adkins man wouldn't believe a word I say.

37 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

Roy you know better than to write down secrets in book!  I'm not falling for your mess!  You just want me to think those are y'alls secrets!  It wouldn't matter anyway, that Adkins man wouldn't believe a word I say.

So we can expect to see our friend Moto24 at Goodpasture on Friday. Coming down to scout the Pirates huh? Don't worry... we don't look anything like what you saw in 2010. LMBO