South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

15 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Moto I garuntee you I was going to come  to this game until today.  That man from Ronnies red eye was going to give me a ride.  My doctor called  and rescheduled my yearly colon exam from Thursday to Friday.  I cant ride that far after that rectal exam.  You better not be trying to get pirate Tom to trade.  I will have to start calling him red devil Tom.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you know the cameras are twice as big this year don't you?  They may even use a drone.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture had very good facilities 17 yrs ago..haven't been there since..not sure how they are now..last time I was there was for basketball..not too many yrs after the star they had that played at Ky and for Celtics..Coach O Neil rode on the city bus with his mom trying to get him to Knoxville..Ron he Mercer..I remember now

Edited by wingman10

From ya'lls neck of the woods go 24 to Nashville and then 65 north to the Old Hickory Blvd. exit. Turn right. Go about 100 yards to the first red light at Graycroft,  and turn right. Follow it to the first red light, Due West, and turn right. School is up the hill on the left. Field is at top of the hill before you go over the bridge. Really easy to find. Parking in front and back and gate entrances on both ends also. Folks that tailgate park in the back by the fieldhouse. Look me up and I can give you a tour of the place if you want.

17 minutes ago, bigchief said:

From ya'lls neck of the woods go 24 to Nashville and then 65 north to the Old Hickory Blvd. exit. Turn right. Go about 100 yards to the first red light at Graycroft,  and turn right. Follow it to the first red light, Due West, and turn right. School is up the hill on the left. Field is at top of the hill before you go over the bridge. Really easy to find. Parking in front and back and gate entrances on both ends also. Folks that tailgate park in the back by the fieldhouse. Look me up and I can give you a tour of the place if you want.

Sounds like you're the Head Chief for Goodpasture?

22 minutes ago, bigchief said:

Thanks bigchief. I will hopefully be there in time. I'm leaving work at 4:30 and headed straight there. So hopefully there want be a lot of tie ups in Nashville.

3 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Goodpasture had very good facilities 17 yrs ago..haven't been there since..not sure how they are now..last time I was there was for basketball..not too many yrs after the star they had that played at Ky and for Celtics..Coach O Neil rode on the city bus with his mom trying to get him to Knoxville..Ron he Mercer..I remember now

Ron is around town. See him every now and again. Facilities are good. Stadium concessions and bathrooms were redone last year. I can't remember when the fieldhouse was completed. Was it at the South end last time you were here?

Edited by bigchief

25 minutes ago, bigchief said:

Head chief? No, but I have been around a long time.  I have the best seat in the house on game days. Right next to YOUR head coach. Pregame I am around the  back. Look me up.

Sportsman, I -24 can be a nightmare from Murfreesboro on in. Hopefully you can get through ok.

It's to bad Roy isn't coming. You two could read in his Murphy Fair book about this Joslin man's boys and drink hot cocoa. 

1 hour ago, bigchief said:

Head chief? No, but I have been around a long time.  I have the best seat in the house on game days. Right next to YOUR head coach. Pregame I am around the  back. Look me up.

Sportsman, I -24 can be a nightmare from Murfreesboro on in. Hopefully you can get through ok.

I've got kinfolk in Lebanon so i know about some of that traffic.  I24 from Chattanooga to Nashville is CRAZY!!!!