South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Legit. Facts are facts. I'm happy we're 8-0, but it will take a better game to beat either of those teams in the semifinals. After a 21-14 game with Whitwell that rematch won't be easy either. 

That was whitwells best shot. Should have been 3 score advantage But we made couple of mistakes. Want be that close next time. I believe greenback will beat Coalfield again then we will see who gets to move on

2 hours ago, MrLegit said:

That was whitwells best shot. Should have been 3 score advantage But we made couple of mistakes. Want be that close next time. I believe greenback will beat Coalfield again then we will see who gets to move on

Legit are you real dumb? You have become worse than powerp. You are really going to make that Henry man and this Ryan man real mad.  This Boldin man is going to get real mad too because he thinks you are saying  our boys will beat his boys real bad.  You need to go thrive your computer in the durn Tennessee river.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 hours ago, MOTO24 said:

Alright Roy forget I asked about your book.  Are you coming to this game or not?  There's a sav-a-lot just down the road from Goodpasture if that helps.

Moto I garuntee you I was going to come  to this game until today.  That man from Ronnies red eye was going to give me a ride.  My doctor called  and rescheduled my yearly colon exam from Thursday to Friday.  I cant ride that far after that rectal exam.  You better not be trying to get pirate Tom to trade.  I will have to start calling him red devil Tom.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

12 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Moto I garuntee you I was going to come  to this game until today.  That man from Ronnies red eye was going to give me a ride.  My doctor called  and rescheduled my yearly colon exam from Thursday to Friday.  I cant ride that far after that rectal exam.  You better not be trying to get pirate Tom to trade.  I will have to start calling him red devil Tom.  You think im joking but im not. 

I'm responding before Pirate Thomas responds to you. Rectal Roy! LMBO

13 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

You sure you weren’t at that Alan man’s bar Roy?

19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I would think if you get in your car and drive that would be the easiest way to get there unless PegLeg has room in his plane. 

I think Roy is riding with Pegleg so that would just leave enough room for the family and I wouldn't  have a seat. We could strap Roy on one of the wing's with a parachute and fly over GP stadium and let him jump out with the game ball.

16 minutes ago, sportman said:

I think Roy is riding with Pegleg so that would just leave enough room for the family and I wouldn't  have a seat. We could strap Roy on one of the wing's with a parachute and fly over GP stadium and let him jump out with the game ball.

That would be a good idea. He said he isn't going this week. Last week is the first time I've seen him at a game since early in the season.