South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Has anyone beat them by 40? We beat Lipscomb 26-3, but they were missing starters. Goodpasture beat Lipscomb 28-21. I figure if we can win this one by 14 on the road it would be a solid win. 

If Goodpasture plays you close then go ahead and get your basketball shoes dusted off. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

If Goodpasture plays you close then go ahead and get your basketball shoes dusted off. 

We might be doing that anyway. We barely beat Whitwell and probably play them again. Then IF we survived we can go get some of Coalfield or Greenback. Nothing is a given though. I saw some highlights online. Am I wrong? Goodpasture has some very good looking athletes!

Edited by TheAmbassador

20 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We might be doing that anyway. We barely beat Whitwell and probably play them again. Then IF we survived we can go get some of Coalfield or Greenback. Nothing is a given though. I saw some highlights online. Am I wrong? Goodpasture has some very good looking athletes!

FRA beat them by 40. Y'all should be able to win fairly easy. I figured Whitwell would play y'all close due to them getting up big for that game. GP has only one win. Been blown out a lot this year. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

There you go with that Coalfield greenback stuff again. Did Coalfield kill jasper?

1 minute ago, nakedbootlegger said:

That's what I was thinking. Coalfields QB got hurt in that game and they just handed the ball off in the i the second half. 

Ok did we pass on y'all. No they beat you as bad but in bass's on words we played a better version of jasper. So this big gap between them and us is ridiculous. They have a very good an. But they have slow receivers and a suspect defense. So tell me where the big gap comes from.

19 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Ok did we pass on y'all. No they beat you as bad but in bass's on words we played a better version of jasper. So this big gap between them and us is ridiculous. They have a very good an. But they have slow receivers and a suspect defense. So tell me where the big gap comes from.

Greenback played a worse version of coalfield. Lol.