Where will Sensabaugh go next?

UpTheCreek19

Sounds like a Mell of a Hess going on up there. We have a school down here in Blount County that hasn't won a game all year and the coach let the team take a vacation during fall break or lets say he wanted a vacation and the AD and Boosters eat him up. I believe the coach they have down here could bottle farts in a jar and those people would buy it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Sounds like a Mell of a Hess going on up there. We have a school down here in Blount County that hasn't won a game all year and the coach let the team take a vacation during fall break or lets say he wanted a vacation and the AD and Boosters eat him up. I believe the coach they have down here could bottle farts in a jar and those people would buy it.

I think most schools took the fall break week off ,those winning and losing. Reason is most parents have trips planned and trouble with having full team at practice. Those that are not having practice say it is not worth the hassle.

4 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

I think most schools took the fall break week off ,those winning and losing. Reason is most parents have trips planned and trouble with having full team at practice. Those that are not having practice say it is not worth the hassle.

Maryville has never taken fall break off from practice. Even if we have a bye we practice Monday-Thursday.  The dead period is for vacations.  I’ve never heard of any programs taking fall break off until WB did. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

12 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

I know that practiced at OR both weeks and they didn't have a game the first week.

1 minute ago, hardtackle said:

I just know that most every school in inner cities areas took off. Not saying it is right ,just what happened. Inner cities have differences that county and country schools do not have,just saying. 

That's BS, what "inner city" schools took a week off from practice during the season?  Please!

11 hours ago, UpTheCreek19 said:

It's not every day an NFL great comes back to our area to coach kids for free and make them successful.  Now that Crockett has shot themselves in the foot like they always do and ran off the best coach and true leader in NET, where's he going to go next?

I've heard of people from Dobyns Bennett, Volunteer, Sullivan Central, Hampton, and even Gate City begging him to go there and lead their young men to greatness.  I have to think any other school in our area would jump at the chance to make an upgrade like this, too.  Anybody got the inside scoop?

I got to think that he'll take over Dobyns Bennett if Graham Clark's gone.  Let's face it, Clark is past his prime and we all know it's time for him to go.  Bringing back a DB legend would be a perfect way to take them back to greatness.

HAMPTON???? Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....Uhhhh, NOPE 

We maybe reloading talent-wise, but we good in the coaching position.

Hampton :roflol:

5 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

I just know that most every school in inner cities areas took off. Not saying it is right ,just what happened. Inner cities have differences that county and country schools do not have,just saying. 

You would know more about the metro Nashville area than I do, but most of the schools around the Blount County area had practice over fall break,