Dobunz Bentit vs Jeff Co

DBGRAD70

9 hours ago, theroyz71 said:

Who wins the region if we end up with a 3 way tie for first place tomorrow?  

I have no idea. I know JC needed FHS to win to have a chance. HVA is still not in. Crazy situation. TSSAA might even mess it up like they did a few years back. Was that Sullivan South they added at the last minute during the Z-Plan? Hopefully "my man"*  Kreager and the other scribes will check their (TSSAA) work.

*Note: Kreager is Austin Price's man. He said it on TV.

2 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I have no idea. I know JC needed FHS to win to have a chance. HVA is still not in. Crazy situation. TSSAA might even mess it up like they did a few years back. Was that Sullivan South they added at the last minute during the Z-Plan? Hopefully "my man"*  Kreager and the other scribes will check their (TSSAA) work.

*Note: Kreager is Austin Price's man. He said it on TV.

2012, the Saturday following the last Friday games the TSSAA announced the brackets.     All was well and good until Jenkins (Boone coach) noticed that South should have made it.    He let South know, they contacted the TSSAA, and unfortunately the best the TSSAA could do was send South half way across the state for round 1.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

All DB has to do is win tonight and they are the 1 seed .The Farragut loss didn't change a whole lot as to that fact.Now if DB doesn't take care of business and SH wins,then it's back to A 3 way deal and Farragut could possibly back into 1st .I think.Bottom line for DB is a cupcake at home in the first round and a 2nd round home game by just beating a team tonight that they should matchup Very well with.Today I'll say 42-14 DB.

SH's regular season is done. Last week vs Jeff County was their last game. Just waiting to find out seeding in the postseason  now.

20 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

SH's regular season is done. Last week vs Jeff County was their last game. Just waiting to find out seeding in the postseason  now.

Probably not a bigger fan base for JC them SH right now.That loss really cost the Toppers.Who would have known Farragut gets beat again.Outside of the winner of tonight's Maryville game,nobody stands out in East TN 6a.That means anyone could go deep in the playoffs.I'm thinking SH gets the loser of that game and the winner of that 1st round goes to DB 2nd round

Edited by BatmanDevil

1 hour ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Yep, until DB is 5+ TDs ahead.  Then get the starters off the field.  We need 'em healthy week 2 (and week 1).

Half time yardage, DB-331   Jeff Co. 24

I'm looking for Jeff Co. to start baiting DB players into a fight. That's the history. Hope DB is smart enough to not fall for it.

1 minute ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Half time yardage, DB-331   Jeff Co. 24

I'm looking for Jeff Co. to start baiting DB players into a fight. That's the history. Hope DB is smart enough to not fall for it.

I remember the injury about 9 or 10 years ago with one of the DB players.That was ugly for a while.Also the bet I made with the JC fan on coacht who wouldn't pay up and I said I'd donate urinal cakes at J fred in his honor .