Dobunz Bentit vs Jeff Co

DBGRAD70

42 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

How in the world did this team beat Science Hill ?????  35 -14

Guess SH didn't keep their foot down but this was a bad matchup tonight for JC.Now finally for the first time in forever,DB has a first round game they will 100% win.My predictions of a state title years ago doesn't look that crazy now.The difference is DB just can't afford to get any big guys hurt or really anyone.They srwed the pooch with their depth but there are some really good athletes on this  team { reguardless of what a few people would say about this part of the state } and really  this team can play with anyone if mistakes or stupidity doesn't get them as we have seen about every year in the past.Just want this group of seniors and their class to leave on the best note possible after a lot of things that have gone against them.

Edited by BatmanDevil

22 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Guess SH didn't keep their foot down but this was a bad matchup tonight for JC.Now finally for the first time in forever,DB has a first round game they will 100% win.My predictions of a state title years ago doesn't look that crazy now.The difference is DB just can't afford to get any big guys hurt or really anyone.They srwed the pooch with their depth but there are some really good athletes on this  team { reguardless of what a few people would say about this part of the state } and really  this team can play with anyone if mistakes or stupidity doesn't get them as we have seen about every year in the past.Just want this group of seniors and their class to leave on the best note possible after a lot of things that have gone against them.

"DB has a first round game they will 100% win"  Easy there Batman. We've lost to a 5-5 team before in the first round. And that was with a 10-0 team and I think ranked #1?  Our record against Ooltewah is not very good. They apparently have a very good offense. In ten games they have put up 55, 35, 35, 47, 42, 21, 40, 34, 7, & 42.  That seven was a loss to Cleveland. I'd just study the Cleveland game film to see what they did. Not trying to be a negative nanny. Just being cautious. 

8 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

"DB has a first round game they will 100% win"  Easy there Batman. We've lost to a 5-5 team before in the first round. And that was with a 10-0 team and I think ranked #1?  Our record against Ooltewah is not very good. They apparently have a very good offense. In ten games they have put up 55, 35, 35, 47, 42, 21, 40, 34, 7, & 42.  That seven was a loss to Cleveland. I'd just study the Cleveland game film to see what they did. Not trying to be a negative nanny. Just being cautious. 

Yep,I've seen it.I really think DB got the stupidity out of the way this year.Depth might be the only thing but that comes down the road not next Friday.Oh,I'd also study that SH game as well because they smoked them with 62 points .Do what those two done and there it is.

Edited by BatmanDevil

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

How in the world did this team beat Science Hill ?????  35 -14

Still trying to figure that one out myself. Absolutely ridiculous.

Coach Carter did say in his postgame interview that his team was not focused or prepared. DB took the lead and kep their foot on the gas. SH took the lead and laid down. 

Congratulations to DB. They earned the title.

Edited by WBNC83