Austin-East Travels to Alcoa

BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

How many football state championships y’all got over the past 16 years? :popcorneater:

Big bad alcoa...Largest fan base on coacht. Like a bunch a bama fans. Nobody's scared of you guys back this way. Yea y'all are the big dogs in 3a and have all the hardware. Let me get of y'alls post. Hopefully we will see each other down the line.

Edited by FBfan26
  • Like 1

The trash talk on this thread is superb!  You guys have perfected the art especially since it’s high school and not college or NFL football. Meaning, never underestimate the “underdog” *Sigh* only if you were on the field tonight. I know I know I know.... AE hasn’t played any “Good” teams.  But those Tornadoes have played against GREAT ones!!!!! But don’t both teams have the same record for the region? Doesn’t that mean they’ve played the same teams that count?  Just wondering.....Good luck tonight to both teams.  I’m hoping for an injury free game tonight!

On 10/22/2017 at 8:38 AM, blazer1set said:

So let's see...    If AE < FHS and FHS < MHS and AHS < MHS and AHS > DB and DB > FHS2 and FHS2 >= 19WS then....  calculating.....     E = MC**2 ?!?!     Is that  right ??

Well no doubt this is THE game to see this week in east TN, wish I could be there

•  

This might be one of my favorite posts I've seen on the T