Mt. Juliet at Hendersonville for Region Title

steelcityroller

30 minutes ago, runtheball said:

It's all about the money.

I agree that taken at face value the playoffs are about more money for the TSSAA.  However, when you dig deeper you may find that fewer divisions (truly no more than 4 or 5) and the state championships back in Nashville where you would have a much larger walk up crowd would make more money.  When a team with a sub .500 record can qualify for the playoffs and the championship games are at TTU it's really not that special for the players, fans and coaches.  This is nothing more than the TSSAA having a money grab on the backs of student athletes.  

2 hours ago, cbg said:

I agree that taken at face value the playoffs are about more money for the TSSAA.  However, when you dig deeper you may find that fewer divisions (truly no more than 4 or 5) and the state championships back in Nashville where you would have a much larger walk up crowd would make more money.  When a team with a sub .500 record can qualify for the playoffs and the championship games are at TTU it's really not that special for the players, fans and coaches.  This is nothing more than the TSSAA having a money grab on the backs of student athletes.  

But look at the gate money they get (50%) at all the games leading up to state championships. And most early rounds are rival ( and a revenge game) games with teams close to each to cut down on travel costs and encourages large crowds. I do agree that Vanderbilt was the best place.  

15 hours ago, tandem said:

Agree. The “haters” on here don’t hate Mt Juliet, they hate mjgoldenbear. 

Go start a Beech thread playing cupcake Hillwood, as that preps you for the playoffs.... oh yeah that's right 5a is full of cupcakes fortunately for Beech faithful. I could care less if you hate me or not lol if anything that was my goal. So I succeeded, this isn't a popularity contest, it's about proving points, and rebutting idiotic posts from idiotic posters like Tandem and Firebird (who has the vocabulary of a 7 year old) anyways let's get back to Hendersonville vs Mount Juliet if that's possible.

Congrats to MJ on the undefeated season so far. However, they have played absolutely no one that has been a good team all year and will most likely lose second round again like always. Until TP proves me wrong I will always think he is a bad big game coach. Also if you guys think they are the best team in middle TN then you guys are on something. They wouldn't beat BA, MBA, Oakland, Brentwood, Riverdale, or blackman, etc.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Go start a Beech thread playing cupcake Hillwood, as that preps you for the playoffs.... oh yeah that's right 5a is full of cupcakes fortunately for Beech faithful. I could care less if you hate me or not lol if anything that was my goal. So I succeeded, this isn't a popularity contest, it's about proving points, and rebutting idiotic posts from idiotic posters like Tandem and Firebird (who has the vocabulary of a 7 year old) anyways let's get back to Hendersonville vs Mount Juliet if that's possible.

Now he’s making light of another team playing a cupcake. That’s precious coming from an mj fan this year. I don’t start threads when Beech plays a cupcake. That’s an idea many of us wish you would consider. 

PS. If you’re going to play the vocabulary card you should probably work on your punctuation a bit. You’ll learn all about that when you get to 8th grade. 

Edited by tandem

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Don't hide when y'all lose!!! I said the 2nd round but everyone else thinks the1st round. We'll see, but i do know playing soft schedules like y'all have usually ends quick. You get on here throwing shade on everybody else team. Talking about another teams schedule you should be the last person to do so. You talking about rebutting someone else's post please, what you need to do is sit down somewhere and enjoy these last few weeks of the bears football season. Trust and believe it's coming to an end real soon fella. You know me we can go back and forth all day. When you spoke about PC that day I been on you every since. So chill out be humble and maybe when y'all lose everyone on here won't be so hard on you. I doubt it but just maybe...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

* anyway

2 hours ago, tandem said:

Now he’s making light of another team playing a cupcake. That’s precious coming from an mj fan this year. I don’t start threads when Beech plays a cupcake. That’s an idea many of us wish you would consider. 

PS. If you’re going to play the vocabulary card you should probably work on your punctuation a bit. You’ll learn all about that when you get to 8th grade. 

Go pick up some rogaine old man and maybe some natural test boosters while you're at it.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Don't hide when y'all lose!!! I said the 2nd round but everyone else thinks the1st round. We'll see, but i do know playing soft schedules like y'all have usually ends quick. You get on here throwing shade on everybody else team. Talking about another teams schedule you should be the last person to do so. You talking about rebutting someone else's post please, what you need to do is sit down somewhere and enjoy these last few weeks of the bears football season. Trust and believe it's coming to an end real soon fella. You know me we can go back and forth all day. When you spoke about PC that day I been on you every since. So chill out be humble and maybe when y'all lose everyone on here won't be so hard on you. I doubt it but just maybe...lol

I'll be here win or lose! Try me! Im not a coward by any means but so many people will be eating their words here in a few weeks! I can't wait!

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 hours ago, zoneread56 said:

Congrats to MJ on the undefeated season so far. However, they have played absolutely no one that has been a good team all year and will most likely lose second round again like always. Until TP proves me wrong I will always think he is a bad big game coach. Also if you guys think they are the best team in middle TN then you guys are on something. They wouldn't beat BA, MBA, Oakland, Brentwood, Riverdale, or blackman, etc.

In your hypothetical league, since it matters so much, they beat MBA, Brentwood, Riverdale, and Blackman. It's funny MJ had taken care of business in every game this season absolutely dominating their opposition, haters will hate. Everyone will be eating their words in a few weeks and it starts this Friday!

22 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

In your hypothetical league, since it matters so much, they beat MBA, Brentwood, Riverdale, and Blackman. It's funny MJ had taken care of business in every game this season absolutely dominating their opposition, haters will hate. Everyone will be eating their words in a few weeks and it starts this Friday!

you are delusional... explain how they would