Mt. Juliet at Hendersonville for Region Title

steelcityroller

9 minutes ago, zoneread56 said:

you are delusional... explain how they would

Explain how they wouldn't ? They haven't played a really good team yet but that doesn't make them a bad team because of this. Somehow people think we will just lay down flat versus a good oppoenent. Your theory is delusional. They've taken care of business in every game, taking the starters out in almost every game and still having 7 shutouts. Our QB is a 72% completion passer, we have a soon to be Mr football Finalist At RB, and a defense that has let up 23 points in 9 games.... get out of here lol

we can do it versus bad teams and likewise with good teams.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Explain how they wouldn't ? Not playing great competion doesn't make them bad players. Your theory is delusional. They've taken care of business in every game, taking the starters out in almost every game and still having 7 shutouts. Our QB is 72% completion passer, we have a soon to be Mt football Finalist At RB, and a defense that has let up 23 points in 9 games.... get out of here lol

I believe each is ranked above MJ in the Mx Preps and Sonny Moore computer rankings, so I wouldn’t say he’s delusional. 

I like that you love your team and won’t tear them down, as you say the next few weeks is going to show who’s thoughts were more valid.  I’m curious though as to what your top 10 ranking of middle TN schools look like?

4 minutes ago, bcd said:

I believe each is ranked above MJ in the Mx Preps and Sonny Moore computer rankings, so I wouldn’t say he’s delusional. 

I like that you love your team and won’t tear them down, as you say the next few weeks is going to show who’s thoughts were more valid.  I’m curious though as to what your top 10 ranking of middle TN schools look like?

1. Brentwood Academy

2. Oakland

3. Mount Juliet

4.Beech

5. Cane Ridge

6. Brentwood

7.Riverdale

8. Blackman

9.Ravenwood

10. Hendersonville (based off last few games)

Also it's much appreciated to get back to football topic, let the games do the talking. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

34 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

1. Brentwood Academy

2. Oakland

3. Mount Juliet

4.Beech

5. Cane Ridge

6. Brentwood

7.Riverdale

8. Blackman

9.Ravenwood

Also it's much appreciated to get back to football topic, let the games do the talking. 

Don’t think Ravenwood should be in there nor should hendersonville, you think PC should be in? CPA, Ensworth, MBA, Hillsboro?

5 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Go start a Beech thread playing cupcake Hillwood, as that preps you for the playoffs.... oh yeah that's right 5a is full of cupcakes fortunately for Beech faithful. I could care less if you hate me or not lol if anything that was my goal. So I succeeded, this isn't a popularity contest, it's about proving points, and rebutting idiotic posts from idiotic posters like Tandem and Firebird (who has the vocabulary of a 7 year old) anyways let's get back to Hendersonville vs Mount Juliet if that's possible.

Real tough talk about beech playing a “cupcake” team when MJ played a whole schedule of them :’)  when was the last time MJ won a state title? How about the last time they made a state title game..? Don’t worry I’ll wait. you’re such an idiot. You’re putting a big target on those kids backs. They don’t deserve that. Your putting a bad name on that program by associating yourself with it. Have some class and respect instead of bashing other teams in the oh so holy name of mt Juliet, just to feed your ego. Sit down... be humble

Edited by Bump11

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

1. Brentwood Academy

2. Oakland

3. Mount Juliet

4.Beech

5. Cane Ridge

6. Brentwood

7.Riverdale

8. Blackman

9.Ravenwood

I respect your opinion and your right to have it...but I just want to point out that in the MP National High School Rankings, MTJ is 22nd in the state, 11th in Middle Tennessee, and 10th in 6A. I’ve never said they weren’t good. But they are not the best team in the state, Middle TN, or 6A as you claim they are. They are barely top 10. If top 10 at all. If they prove me wrong and win it all or even make semis, I’ll openly admit I was wrong and will give the Bears all the credit they deserve, but until that happens, they are nothing more than a good team, playing a bad schedule, that will take a first or second round exit as usual

Edited by Bump11

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I don't take you serious that's for sure lol

You don't need to. I've never said MJ wasn't good, as I believe they are. I just think it's a huge stretch to say best in middle TN. 

There are more power teams in 6A than 5A. That said, I believe MJ is somewhere around 8-10 in 6A. I would say there are 4-5 5A teams that are better. 

Just like you have your opinions, I have mine. I'm just not delusional enough to proclaim best in Middle TN. 

That's just funny.  This game doesn't matter anyway.  Winter is coming my friend.  MJ will not go longer in the playoffs than other Wilson County Schools, FCS/MJCA.  Good luck against Maryville as you test your undefeated schedule against someone that has actually played a real team.  Softest schedule in 6A.

According to the Sonny Moore Power Rankings the top 10 teams in Middle Tennessee are as follows:

1.  Brentwood Academy

2.  Oakland

3.  Montgomery Bell Academy

4.  Brentwood

5.  Ensworth

6.  Blackman

7.  Cookeville

8.  Pearl Cohn

9.  Mt Juliet

10. Riverdale