3. Peabody

4. Adamsville

5. Meigs County

6. Columbia Academy 

7. Trousdale County 

8. Trinity Christian

9. Tyner

10. Lewis County

Why is Lewis County not in the top 5? They have only lost one game and that was to power house Columbia Academy!

I think Adamsville might be a couple spots high but other than that it looks about right.

5 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

Why is Lewis County not in the top 5? They have only lost one game and that was to power house Columbia Academy!

I think Adamsville might be a couple spots high but other than that it looks about right.

Honestly I just do not think either one of those teams are a top 5 team in 2A. Just like I have said all season that Meigs County wasn't the #1 team in the state. I look at more than won/loss record. 

48 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Powerhouse.LMBO.

Don't pay pizzaboy no mind. He's still feuding with that Lewiscounty bunch because they told him marinara sauce was better than pizza sauce. He got mad and tried to hit one of their players with his pizza sauce ladel and Coach Sharp kicked him off the field. Currently he is still residing with his mother and riding his lawnmower around. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Don't pay pizzaboy no mind. He's still feuding with that Lewiscounty bunch because they told him marinara sauce was better than pizza sauce. He got mad and tried to hit one of their players with his pizza sauce ladel and Coach Sharp kicked him off the field. Currently he is still residing with his mother and riding his lawnmower around. 

Really???LOL

9 minutes ago, Tiger86 said:

As a MeigsTiger I can only hope and pray we get a shot at changing your mind on your poll

I hope you get the shot. I'm just telling you what's out there in the west. Meigs could easily be the team that represents the east this season. Trousdale, Meigs, Marion, Tyner could all win in the east on any given night. The problem is the team coming from the west is just a whole lot better. Nothing to be ashamed of though. We've grown use to that being the case down here in 1A. This year is no different for us either. 

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:56 AM, BulldawgsRise said:

Waverly’s defensive struggles will come back to haunt them when they play as at home. 

I have seen CA play and we played Waverly , unless CA has improved 10 fold since the first of the season, Waverly will be CA by 2 TD's IMO. Waverly has a much better D than people on here are giving them credit for.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:17 AM, TheAmbassador said:

Waverly has a prolific offense. Yes, defensively they lost a lot from 2016. If you could beat Waverly then all of region 7 would be appreciative. One of them could go to Cookeville then. 

We played Waverly this year and last and I didn't notice near the drop off that people are claiming, especially when you add in how explosive the O is. That takes a lot of pressure off the D. Like I use to tell my baseball players , if you are going to make errors, then you better hit the laces off the ball.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:25 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Don't play into this guy wavo he is talking out the side of his neck. Let him learn the hard way

He is either going by what he has heard, or just trying to stir the pot, because your D is solid, I know we are not that good but we were competitive in every game we played in  except against y'all. Now against Westview the score appeared that they were good but we gave them the ball inside the 10- 4 times because our punter couldn't field a snap.. LOL. 

23 minutes ago, BAMABOY72 said:

We played Waverly this year and last and I didn't notice near the drop off that people are claiming, especially when you add in how explosive the O is. That takes a lot of pressure off the D. Like I use to tell my baseball players , if you are going to make errors, then you better hit the laces off the ball.

I agree. I said in the preseason that the Waverly and Union City winner in the semifinals would win the Gold ball. I still believe that will happen with Waverly now as the front runner. Waverly is what we thought they were. Great on offense and average on defense. For whatever reason Union City so far hasn't lived up to the expectations I had for them. Now, I still say that what Union City does can cause major problems for a great offensive team because you can't get the ball from them.