Class 2A AP Poll 10-23

TheAmbassador

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Question is why has ap poll not picked up on waverly and adamsville ? 

They did not pick up on the fact that trezvant was not in 2a in the first poll of the year and voted them in anyway. Why would i expect them to pick up on  the fact that wavo and the ville should be higher ranked now?

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don't think Tyner is great. Regardless, the 2A champion is coming from the west and it will be a comfortable win in Cookeville. 

I know they lost a couple early on but I would like to see Tyner and Trousdale play.

Edited by MrLegit

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This is not my poll. This is the AP Poll. Mine is up above and has your Waverly team #1. BTW, I have had Waverly in the top 3 the entire season. Unlike some of these other polls. LMBO

I know I been keeping up with ya it's all good its just a poll. I do think riverside could be in the top ten also.

4 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

1. Meigs Co

2. Waverly

3. Adamsville

4. Eagleville

5. Union City

6. Peabody

7. Columbia Academy

8. Lewis Co

9. Tyner

10. Mckenzie

This is just funny. Eagleville the fourth best team in state despite being the third place in their region? CA still beat them on a bad night and you’re gonna put CA  down at 7?