South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, I'm here and accounted for. I wish your boy well, but I think the suspense will be taken out of this one early. 

Thanks Bass! I am a realist BUT I do like to think they are miracles lol! I have seen this team step up and play some good ball the last 4 years! Wayne County 2015! That was a good game! 9-0 Jo Byrnes in 2015! I just always try to keep it positive! You guys are solid this year! I'm not going to throw out a score cause I know a lot of parents and kids get on here and they all know me lol!  Maybe u can look me up Friday! I hear you are a illusive person lol! I will have My #14 attire on and wearing it proud if you see me walk by just give me a shout!

24 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Yes Roy he can sling it the length of the field and land it on a Dinner plate! Once again if he has the time! If he has to Scramble it can get ugly fast! Takes him 10 yards to get them long legs rolling!

Are you joking? If he gets in a shotgun 10 yards deep our boys will have a hard time sacking him.  I hope Grider knows this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

SP wins. And someone tell me again why Kennemore should play this week?? Because he has a bright future...no sense in getting the kid hurt. If he's 100% that's a different story. I don't think Tipton is much of a down grade in the return game when #10 isn't out there. Be smart because we will need all the firepower we have  the 3rd round and even more if we win that game.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? If he gets in a shotgun 10 yards deep our boys will have a hard time sacking him.  I hope Grider knows this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you need to call Coach Grider and tell him this boy will be 10 yards deep. Our players need to get real close to the ball to be able to sack him. 

23 minutes ago, sportman said:

Roy that boy better not be bringing a shotgun to our place. 

What kind of mess is this? Are you stupid? When the passer gets behind the snapper a few yards and he hikes it to him that is a shotgun sportman.  If someone brought a shotgun to Griders field they would go to that Burnett mans jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

43 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Are you stupid? When the passer gets behind the snapper a few yards and he hikes it to him that is a shotgun sportman.  If someone brought a shotgun to Griders field they would go to that Burnett mans jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy will you be at this Hughes Mans and Griders game??? I hear you have season pass Press Box seats! I may need a Little Debbie and a umbrella!

12 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Roy will you be at this Hughes Mans and Griders game??? I hear you have season pass Press Box seats! I may need a Little Debbie and a umbrella!

I garuntee you I will be there.  I usually sit to the right of that Sherrill mans press box closer to Griders concession stand.  I dont have no durn pass in that Sherrill mans press box.  You think im joking but im not.