South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

Wendy at our last fundraiser. 

9DFD49AC-84C0-4298-B134-454362FE151F.jpeg

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? Wendy is gonna be real mad when she sees this mess.  She was washing her car in her bikini.  I garuntee you its a good thing you didnt get her backside cause them black shorts turns into one of them durn thongs in the back.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman what kind of mess is this? If you tell that talmad man that Kennemore boy isnt playing he will tell that Hughes man and he want have to train his boys to gard him.  You are as bad as powerp and legit.  Pegleg needs to dispose of your computer to.  You think im joking but im not. 

I think PowerP is going to dress in Kennemore's uniform and play . There about the same size and nobody will know Roy. 

15 minutes ago, sportman said:

I wish I hadn't seen that picture before lunch.  That picture is better motivation than Slim Fast. I bet Pegleg had her in that plane when it crashed. 

Sportman dont blame Pegleg flying ability on Wendy.  I garuntee she aint rode in his plane. Wendy is a real nice woman and a ton of fun.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, sportman said:

I think PowerP is going to dress in Kennemore's uniform and play . There about the same size and nobody will know Roy. 

Are you joking? If that Childress man finds out about this mess Grider will be in trouble.  I doubt powerp can run the fifty yard dash as fast as that Kennemore boy can.  You think im joking but im not.