South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I dont think you all have a better line.Your line is better than last years,your line last year wasnt very good tho we exposed that very early last year.Ours is as good or better than last.We play better team balanced football than last year just dont have three or four all staters.

One game at a time my friend. Our time to compare on the field will come..SP just has some business to take care of before we start going back and forth on who’s the better team. 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

One game at a time my friend. Our time to compare on the field will come..SP just has some business to take care of before we start going back and forth on who’s the better team. 

I agree completely I don't know if we have the better team that's something we'll both have to find out later that's why I love the playoffs and I love orange and black!

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Pirates score early and often tonight. It’s showtime!

giphy.gif

Powerp what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I thought you might could make it through Friday without ruining your yapper.  That talmad man is the lookout for that Hughes man.  They have a passer named that Davis boy that can play in the SEC. You better not make him real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

I'd like to see us have a great crowd tonight. If the "fairweather fans" would come out like they did against  Whitwell,we will have a tremendous crowd. I saw people at that game that haven't been to the first game this year. My family and I support the team no matter what. Most all the time we go to the away games also,as well as alot of other good hearted Pirate faithful do.  I salute all of you Loyal Pirate faithful. It seem's like our young men,there not boy's, really get a lift from the crowd so let's get out there and cheer them on. The folk's from Monterey will witness I hope what all this hoopla of South Pittsburg Football is all about. BTW,I think we win by at least 35.

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I thought you might could make it through Friday without ruining your yapper.  That talmad man is the lookout for that Hughes man.  They have a passer named that Davis boy that can play in the SEC. You better not make him real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

PowerP said he was going to score at least 3td's tonight since he got fitted for #10's uniform Roy.. 

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg you mean to tell me you got Wendy to wash your car several times so you could check her out? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you can see why we didnt ride urjasper goat to Cookeville.  Wendy might break him down going up Cagle mountain.  You think im joking but im not. 

Now that you mention it, where in the world is ole 46 on 2 , URJASPER ?? I’m afraid MtnTroll May have the old boy locked up....in his barn on Sissy Mountain. 

1 hour ago, CastIronHero said:

Pirates win by a lot tonight. Can't wait to hear that cannon. Going to go on a limb and say Monterey hasn't seen anything like THE PITT

Best we have seen to me was MTP and they didn't make the playoffs at 7-3! See all you guys tonight! Classy bunch and I love seeing the support that the town and the fans have for this Pirate Porgram! I have seen it on social media and on here! This Pirate team does not know how lucky they are to have that! Monterey travels Decent but its a Long drive for most! Hope for a big turn out! Thanks to all you guy for the out reach of help on social media! Hope every Finishes safe with no injuries!