South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Getting close! Monterey just rolled through Dunlap! Almost Play off time!!!!!

Let me ask you a question.  Are you going to stop by ronnies red eye? Since you seen a picture of Wendy you will no what she looks like.  I might even let her sit on your lap.  I will be reading my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question.  Are you going to stop by ronnies red eye? Since you seen a picture of Wendy you will no what she looks like.  I might even let her sit on your lap.  I will be reading my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy what kinda mess is this! U will be proud them wildcats is headed to eat at Western Sizzlin and dropping hughes man off at Ronnies to see you! Said something about looking at your pole!

7 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Roy what kinda mess is this! U will be proud them wildcats is headed to eat at Western Sizzlin and dropping hughes man off at Ronnies to see you! Said something about looking at your pole!

Are you joking? That Spencer man at Western sizzlin was taking some of that money you pay for them meals and giving it to the SOS (snake oil salesman).  Them Jasperlites finally got him paid off. Bring them boys on down here to ronnies red eye to eat. I will tell Ronnie to not put that exlac mess I there.   You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? That Spencer man at Western sizzlin was taking some of that money you pay for them meals and giving it to the SOS (snake oil salesman).  Them Jasperlites finally got him paid off.  You think im joking but im not. 

Not joking a bit Roy! Don't let that man poison my boys! I reckon a lot of people get the runs from that joint! My boys will have stains all over them New white jerseys that Hughes man bought! Hughes said he be by Ronnies in just a few to be looking for him and have your pole ready!!!

13 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I dont think you all have a better line.Your line is better than last years,your line last year wasnt very good tho we exposed that very early last year.Ours is as good or better than last.We play better team balanced football than last year just dont have three or four all staters.

We shall see. You know what they say about opinions. Y'all just handle Coalfield and we will hammer Whitwell then we will see.

Edited by MrLegit