South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? Wendy is gonna be real mad when she sees this mess.  She was washing her car in her bikini.  I garuntee you its a good thing you didnt get her backside cause them black shorts turns into one of them durn thongs in the back.  You think im joking but im not. 

That was at our Pirate fundraising Car wash...I drove through so many times I now have to get my truck painted. 

24 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Boy!! some mad mamas asked me about this post

Mamas? LMBO.. SP has a good team this year. I've said many times they play really well together. However, it would be foolish to sit here and say we were the best team since sliced bread. Do we have a chance at Cookeville? Yes, we do. Is it going to be extremely hard to make it? Yes, it is. It's not going to be like several of those years we've made it in the past where the late round playoff games were blowouts. We don't have as many elite athletes as we've had in the past. Outside of #10 we don't have a really really fast kid. Those fast kids help. Therefore the team has to be better together. Maybe we should be "chasing chickens" more so we could get faster.  I love the Pirates and I hope we make it. However I'm not going to sit here and make boisterous predictions about the team. I try and make a prediction based off what I research. Everyone be on the lookout for LadyPirate. LMBO

BTW. Pirates by 56 tomorrow night. Now I've made those Monterey mamas mad. LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador

WOW! JUST WOW Roy! I wish i would of never logged into the T today now! I made a drive up to monterey today to watch my son practice and take in one of the last days of watching him on that field and I just tell ya them Boys are not thinking like all the Pirate Faithfull! They was chasing Chickens and lifting them weights at same time! This Hughes man has their heads into it! Hughes told me he hoped to see that Kennemore kid play! Let it Rain! They was pulling the balls out of a 50 gallon barrel of water and running routes! It was a good practice! Win or Lose i dread this game cause i know my sons career ends soon! 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Mamas? LMBO.. SP has a good team this year. I've said many times they play really well together. However, it would be foolish to sit here and say we were the best team since sliced bread. Do we have a chance at Cookeville? Yes, we do. Is it going to be extremely hard to make it? Yes, it is. It's not going to be like several of those years we've made it in the past where the late round playoff games were blowouts. We don't have as many elite athletes as we've had in the past. Outside of #10 we don't have a really really fast kid. Those fast kids help. Therefore the team has to be better together. Maybe we should be "chasing chickens" more so we could get faster.  I love the Pirates and I hope we make it. However I'm not going to sit here and make boisterous predictions about the team. I try and make a prediction based off what I research. Everyone be on the lookout for LadyPirate. LMBO

BTW. Pirates by 56 tomorrow night. Now I've made those Monterey mamas mad. LMBO

Now now bass, even Vic said in his article that there's no young boys anymore. Everyone is experienced, everyone is seasoned and with our line and defense which I have seen all three, the Pirates have the best line in the east. Coalfield has the better qb, greenback has a better running back and we have a better line so I like our chances

23 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

WOW! JUST WOW Roy! I wish i would of never logged into the T today now! I made a drive up to monterey today to watch my son practice and take in one of the last days of watching him on that field and I just tell ya them Boys are not thinking like all the Pirate Faithfull! They was chasing Chickens and lifting them weights at same time! This Hughes man has their heads into it! Hughes told me he hoped to see that Kennemore kid play! Let it Rain! They was pulling the balls out of a 50 gallon barrel of water and running routes! It was a good practice! Win or Lose i dread this game cause i know my sons career ends soon! 

rocky-chicken.jpg

59 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Now now bass, even Vic said in his article that there's no young boys anymore. Everyone is experienced, everyone is seasoned and with our line and defense which I have seen all three, the Pirates have the best line in the east. Coalfield has the better qb, greenback has a better running back and we have a better line so I like our chances

That is true. We aren't as young as we were 4 months ago. We have a shot, but so do 3 other teams in the east. Again, I like our team. They play very hard and well together. I would love to be able to sit here every year and say. Pirates win state. Pirates win state, but we all know in reality that's a hard feat to accomplish.