South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you I will be there.  I usually sit to the right of that Sherrill mans press box closer to Griders concession stand.  I dont have no durn pass in that Sherrill mans press box.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just what I heard Roy! I googled this Ronnie Red eye and got directions! I be seeing you after this game! You better be there! I'm going to get me a Pirate shirt before I go in that durn place so I know I make it out alive!

Edited by TALMAD

9 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Just what I heard Roy! I googled this Ronnie Red eye and got directions! I be seeing you after this game! You better be there! I'm going to get me a Pirate shirt before I go in that durn place so I know I make it out alive!

Ronnies red eye is up close to them jailhouse fellars the kinfolk.  I garuntee you I will be there before I go to Griders stadium. Just come in and ask for Roy and that man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, CastIronHero said:

SP wins. And someone tell me again why Kennemore should play this week?? Because he has a bright future...no sense in getting the kid hurt. If he's 100% that's a different story. I don't think Tipton is much of a down grade in the return game when #10 isn't out there. Be smart because we will need all the firepower we have  the 3rd round and even more if we win that game.

I thought the word was he wouldn’t return till rd 3 with rd 2 with Whitwell assuming Whitwell or us for that matter makes it.

17 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp this Davis boy is 6"4 and tall enough to play in the SEC. Grider better make our boys practice jumping this week so they can nock passes down.  You better not make that Davis boy mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy I believe we have a few that can jump and knock down passes! Heck we even have a couple lineman that catch the ball (fumble around with it till he finally grabs it) and run touchdowns. I think we will be just fine.

3 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I thought the word was he wouldn’t return till rd 3 with rd 2 with Whitwell assuming Whitwell or us for that matter makes it.

That's news to me bc from someone very close to him told me he might play a little next week if we win. No sense in him playing this week,plus gives the other WR's some much needed experience.

Just now, sportman said:

That's news to me bc from someone very close to him told me he might play a little next week if we win. No sense in him playing this week,plus gives the other WR's some much needed experience.

I agree with you. Maybe they want him to play a little next week just to work him out a little. Of course that’s just my opinion but I’m not coach Grider...

2 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I agree with you. Maybe they want him to play a little next week just to work him out a little. Of course that’s just my opinion but I’m not coach Grider...

If he is healthy enough I can see him getting a few reps in so he can test that ancle out, get more next week to get the feel of the game and some timing with new starting qb in a real game. Don't want to come in against Whitwell cold if you know what I mean, and besides he's a senior and you don't want to miss time your senior year. You will do all you can to,play.

Edited by MrLegit

4 hours ago, sportman said:

Sportman what kind of mess is this? If you tell that talmad man that Kennemore boy isnt playing he will tell that Hughes man and he want have to train his boys to gard him.  You are as bad as powerp and legit.  Pegleg needs to dispose of your computer to.  You think im joking but im not. 

38 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman what kind of mess is this? If you tell that talmad man that Kennemore boy isnt playing he will tell that Hughes man and he want have to train his boys to gard him.  You are as bad as powerp and legit.  Pegleg needs to dispose of your computer to.  You think im joking but im not. 

200.gif

Pegleg did this to my computer. Thankfully, I got another one.

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy! I went on that Ronnie Red Eye Facebook page! What kinda mess they running down there!?!? I even seen where Pegleg had been there! What kinda mess is that place! I didnt see no durn red bulls or Little Debbie! Seen a couple BIG Debbies! And was that Red headed girl That wendy! That Man was on there to!