South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

26 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Is South Pittsburg a guarantee in the east much like Huntingdon is in the West? 

I call it like I see it. Coalfield and Greenback are probably a little better than SP and Whitwell. SP just doesn't have quite the athletes they've had in previous seasons. Coalfield has a D1 QB and Greenback has a D1AA type RB. We have a solid 1A team, but Coalfield and Greenback have some full grown men. SP doesn't have kids like them this year. Anything can still happen, but the winner of SP and Whitwell have a serious uphill battle against one of those teams. Just being honest. 

12 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Roy! I went on that Ronnie Red Eye Facebook page! What kinda mess they running down there!?!? I even seen where Pegleg had been there! What kinda mess is that place! I didnt see no durn red bulls or Little Debbie! Seen a couple BIG Debbies! And was that Red headed girl That wendy! That Man was on there to! 

Are you joking? Pegleg is on that page? I garuntee you he has been in there trying to see if he can snag my Murphy Fair book.  When you get off that interstate Friday look up above Griders championship sign and you will see Pegleg plane parked.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I call it like I see it. Coalfield and Greenback are probably a little better than SP and Whitwell. SP just doesn't have quite the athletes they've had in previous seasons. Coalfield has a D1 QB and Greenback has a D1AA type RB. We have a solid 1A team, but Coalfield and Greenback have some full grown men. SP doesn't have kids like them this year. Anything can still happen, but the winner of SP and Whitwell have a serious uphill battle against one of those teams. Just being honest. 

I’ve always pulled for South Pittsburg. I’ve been through there a few times in the past couple of years. I think it is a beautiful place in the fall. The mountain & hill sides are beautiful once those leaves starting turning orange & yellow. I have faith that South Pitt can make the run & I’ll be for y’all to win it all in 1A. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’ve always pulled for South Pittsburg. I’ve been through there a few times in the past couple of years. I think it is a beautiful place in the fall. The mountain & hill sides are beautiful once those leaves starting turning orange & yellow. I have faith that South Pitt can make the run & I’ll be for y’all to win it all in 1A. 

SP's best chance to get back to Cookeville is 2019. Anything can happen though. 

23 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, have you and Wendy been drinking those fruity cocktails tonight? You're going to be dehydrated drinking all of those drinks at "Ronnie's Red Eye II" this week. You better get you one of those monster energy drinks for Grider's field. 

Barney I just go to ronnies red eye and show that man my Murphy Fair book and look at Murphys pole.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, MrLegit said:

If he is healthy enough I can see him getting a few reps in so he can test that ancle out, get more next week to get the feel of the game and some timing with new starting qb in a real game. Don't want to come in against Whitwell cold if you know what I mean, and besides he's a senior and you don't want to miss time your senior year. You will do all you can to,play.

I’m all for him playing, he’s definitely a game changer if he’s on the field. You can tell what kind of mindset the opposing team has when their afraid to kick it deep to him. 

Your right about him being a senior and I’m sure he doesn’t want to miss any game. 

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman what kind of mess is this? If you tell that talmad man that Kennemore boy isnt playing he will tell that Hughes man and he want have to train his boys to gard him.  You are as bad as powerp and legit.  Pegleg needs to dispose of your computer to.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I think that they are messing with that Talmad man and making him real mad.  Sportman is saying he will play, Captain Jack is saying he won't.  They are trying to confuse that Talmad man so that that he will tell that Hughes man and they won't know what to do.  

9 hours ago, TALMAD said:

Roy! I went on that Ronnie Red Eye Facebook page! What kinda mess they running down there!?!? I even seen where Pegleg had been there! What kinda mess is that place! I didnt see no durn red bulls or Little Debbie! Seen a couple BIG Debbies! And was that Red headed girl That wendy! That Man was on there to! 

Wendy at our last fundraiser. 

9DFD49AC-84C0-4298-B134-454362FE151F.jpeg