Beer-Den comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Lett me ennurjeck rite hear.....

1. RR iz rite......Inn tha 3rd round (if'un Mairvul iz steal alive) and ether Cyunts Hil orr Dobbuns Bent-It advaince....Mairvul travulls.....

2. rw87 iz correck Mairvul wood host a seccund rownd gaim (if'un thay cain sqeek bye Beer-Den

c. Nunn ov this down't meen squat if'un we don't taik cair ov bidness inn tha Beer-Den Bowl Fridee nite.....:popcorneater:

12 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

We will be at home unless we have to play DB in the 3 round. Sorry Batman but Go Owls!!!

Ha,I was catching up RW.Well,I understand that completely and it's always better to be at home unless it's a beat down for your team. My Devils shouldn't be tested for a couple weeks,but that 3rd round possibility of DB vs Maryville will make it hard on me because I really want to see the Devils vs Betsy or AC in Greeneville.I've watched these boys play in Kingsport since they were little kids and even though I don't have a lot of love for parts of the program,I still like the kids.

41 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Greeneville vs Anderson County should be a good game. I love Friday night lights, but I wish there was a way to catch some of these good playoff match ups on a Thursday or a Saturday. 

No guarantee that AC will get past Betsy in the 2nd round..I'm with you on watching the other games.Maybe with modern technology, they could all be seen a week or two later on a website.

On 10/29/2017 at 6:30 PM, HurlyGurlyMan said:

Bearnden will not be competitive  with MHS. The former Rebel LB as HC has not prepared BHS to compete vs winning teams. In four years a below 40%winning record in not competitive. Plus the playoff blowouts.   The winning % vs winning teams is even worse. The former  BHS player had a better overall  winning % as the HC before the former  Rebel LB as HC. The former  Rebel qb,(if you mean Coach Alex Rouse) is not at BHS any more. The former  Rebel LB stabbed  former Rebel qb in the back like he stabbed the former BHS HC in the back and he also stabbed others in the back. The former Rebel qb, if you mean Coach Alex Rouse is last l heard  at PHS. Maybe there is another former Rebel qb at BHS. BHS is a revolving  door  coaching staff from one year to next. Maybe the OC or DC are gone next or the former  Rebel HC gets back stabbed once  Dr. Pear tree leaves  BHS per his aggrement with Knox County School  Board and Central office.                                 #51 is a competitor.  Four year starter. Would have a better chance to play in college  if the former  BHS lineman was still the O line coach at BHS, but he got back stabbed by the former  Rebel HC. The good doctor principal  got what ge wanted. Get rid of former  BHS players as coaches and get some former Rebel coaches. Well you see  what we have here now. Some people  you  just can't  reach. I wonder if The former  Rebel has read much about a former Roman Emperor?

Nope not Alex Rouse.  There is definitely another former Rebel QB (and former MC Scot) helping Bearden.

On 10/29/2017 at 9:12 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

If that many people have been stabbed in the back by this coach maybe you need to put out warning signs around the Bearden Campus.  If I remember right the former linebacker played under Tim Hammontree as head coach so I do know he wouldn't have the Colonels Secret Recipe.k3p8w.jpg

But GQ was running the offense at the time.  The current HC is still running the GQ offense.

2 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

Nope not Alex Rouse.  There is definitely another former Rebel QB (and former MC Scot) helping Bearden.

Yes there is a former  MC Scott. The one running the offense is a former MC Scott and a former Fighting ####. In fact he replaced the former Rebel qb as OC. But word on the Pike is he getting out of there. Riding this out to a HC job with the DC.

7 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

This thread is more cryptic than most Mairvul threads. Remember Red Rebel fans, kickoff is at 7:00.

OldReb#2 started the cryptic signals and l just followed his lead. Thought thats how you Rebs described your former players, using cryptic designations  like former LB, QB. But l think l have Cracked the code of the Rebel Mafia. Former LB, QB, Rec, DL, Etc, designations are for former Rebels who have not got to the top and only mabe might prepare another  team to scare the RM before the game up to warm ups before KO. To get their real names posted  they got to win a state championship like the former Rebel at Dresden now at G-P. Well there have been plenty of Former Rebels at BHS and they could not compete vs their old Reb team. This game will be a mud hole stomped in BHS by the Rebs.

10 minutes ago, HurlyGurlyMan said:

OldReb#2 started the cryptic signals and l just followed his lead. Thought thats how you Rebs described your former players, using cryptic designations  like former LB, QB. But l think l have Cracked the code of the Rebel Mafia. Former LB, QB, Rec, DL, Etc, designations are for former Rebels who have not got to the top and only mabe might prepare another  team to scare the RM before the game up to warm ups before KO. To get their real names posted  they got to win a state championship like the former Rebel at Dresden now at G-P. Well there have been plenty of Former Rebels at BHS and they could not compete vs their old Reb team. This game will be a mud hole stomped in BHS by the Rebs.

There is still a former Rebel who's a former Fighting Scot who helps Bearden game plan.  He probably knows more about the Rebel offense and defense than most anyone else.  Bearden D may do well against the Rebels.

Edited by OldRebel2