Oneida at Happy Valley

Guest Fall101
20 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

I hope to see the film today on Oneida but on our end we just need to limit turnovers and play with intensity. It sounds simple but it's not sometimes. 

I’ll give you their offense

1st Down Run

2nd Down Run

3rd Down Maybe a pass but most likely a run/draw

4th Down Punt

Oneida relies on their D to keep them in games. 

HV has the clear edge, in fact it could be a very lopsided game. To the warriors, I think this is the first meeting between our schools. I ask one favor, please don't assume the product you see is our standard. Look at the. Coalfield topic and more specifically posts by orange&black. Our coaching staff coaches hard and and is a great staff but most of the players just don't play hard and just don't care. First time I've ever saw this staff unable to get effort from any group before. We've not played 4 quarters yet, probably won't Friday either. If we do we could make it interesting but our other big weakness is not much speed in orange and white this year. 

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

I don’t see it that way Warrior. The defense, especially your run defense, will shut Oneida down. The Indians are young and will improve next year. This year, however, will be a one and done. Your team speed will be too much to overcome. Happy Valley wins, most likely big. 

I appreciate the young excuse pride but unfortunately that only applies to our secondary and receivers. We're actually fairly experienced on the line and at RB and LB. 

7 minutes ago, crow said:

HV has the clear edge, in fact it could be a very lopsided game. To the warriors, I think this is the first meeting between our schools. I ask one favor, please don't assume the product you see is our standard. Look at the. Coalfield topic and more specifically posts by orange&black. Our coaching staff coaches hard and and is a great staff but most of the players just don't play hard and just don't care. First time I've ever saw this staff unable to get effort from any group before. We've not played 4 quarters yet, probably won't Friday either. If we do we could make it interesting but our other big weakness is not much speed in orange and white this year. 

To the best of my knowledge we have never played before. HV is not without its faults as well this year. From what I can gather we have a bit more speed on offense but turnovers can be a big equalizer