5A Playoff Predictions

Bump11

10 hours ago, Tadvols said:

yes  .. whole different argument .. at least they aint funneling money to kids parents for tuition payments and  covering it up so to stay playing in public playoffs 

You would think that someone would have talked by now with all the $$$ you think are flying around. Hard to keep quiet these days....

11 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Your right .. nothing to talk about .. KC should get this one pretty easy I'm afraid .. wish I was wrong but talent and size across the board it' pretty lopsided in KC ' s favor 

Speaking of "wishing" I am afraid I may be wishing too that Fulton and Oak Ridge both win tonight. We will know soon how things turn out.

44 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Your right .. nothing to talk about .. KC should get this one pretty easy I'm afraid .. wish I was wrong but talent and size across the board it' pretty lopsided in KC ' s favor 

Now who is doing the Q-Lou Tadvols?  Fulton has talent and speed. Over the last few years Fulton has had Catholic's number in the playoffs. The Falcons are 3-1 the last four years in the playoffs vs Catholic with Fulton having the home field advantage in 3 of 4 games.  So I'm hoping for a competitive game.

2013 @ Fulton 41 Catholic 34

2014@  Fulton 51 Catholic 14

2015 @ Fulton 25 Catholic 28

2016 @ Catholic 25 Fulton 46

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

Let's hope so. I remember back in the day when this would have been a hot topic. Whatever happened to Photoman? I used to enjoy bantering back and forth with both him and Turtle.