South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, sportman said:

From all the forecasts I've seen it's suppose to be a good night weather wise for football.  Just glad the field will be dry. Looked like alot of skating on Griders field last week.

Gonna be a beautiful night for football.  

Last week was so muggy, foggy and smoky, I thought I was at an outdoor Cheech and Chong concert.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sportman said:

That would be nice. One thing about that game you were a part of was that we hit JB with an onslaught and they couldn't recover. I think they were a great team but we just got on a roll early in that game.  We need to do the same for this game and leave know doubt. Everybody be nice to our friend Moto though. If Moto helps coach the game  it will be closer. If Roy help's us then we will get Mercy ruled..

What kind of mess is this?  I garuntee you I could read Murphys book on this Adkins man.  I garuntee you I would have five down lineman on defence with our pass defenders in prevent defence.  Grider doesnt put enough down lineman and some of these good teams can nock a hole in our line.  You think im joking but im not.