Farrah-Gut comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:04 PM, strongx said:

Probably more enturstin that way. Fairgut has done well in their sports. Football, baseball, and soccer are all top notch. Basketball and volleyball are better than most.

They do have some good programs especially baseball and I remember a few years ago they had some real mouthy posters on the T talking smack about football. Maybe they had to get jobs.

Go Rebels!

On 11/5/2017 at 7:44 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

Defending state champs with no posters whatsoever on the T. Looks like we will be talking to ourselves this week...again 

Not many folks talk smack before playing Maryville.The Greeneville threads are about like those commercials with the sloth drawing.You let someone upset Maryville or Greeneville and the posters would come by the thousands to throw their two cents worth .

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I’ve yet to meet a Farragut fan that’s not confident...about anything 

True story.  I have two coworkers who are Farragut fans. They WANT Farragut to win, but think Maryville WILL win.  

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!  I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!

22 hours ago, strongx said:

The fairgut fans I run into are very confident about this game. They don't believe murvil can keep up with the fairgut ability to score.

They can be confident all they want. We lost the game against them with a new QB and in overtime. Maryville wins by 2 TD's, at least.

• Upvote 1