Happy Valley at Meigs County

24 minutes ago, pujo said:

Always trust you,re opinion O,&B but you have to see HV to understand HV.  Meigs may very well win but they will know exactly who they played when it over.

Jc has seen sn and hv.  I thought sn would win conf until jc played hv.  But sn did win.  This is round 3 match.  Hv does alot of things well.  Go warroirs

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Always trust you,re opinion O,&B but you have to see HV to understand HV.  Meigs may very well win but they will know exactly who they played when it over.

As i do you also.What i have seen of HV reminds me alot of the Oneida teams of the past.HV's offense isnt great but play stingy D.After watching Rockwood the other night and just a uneducated guess im thinking those three are very comparable Rockwood has alot of size this year and seem to be playing better than earlier in the year.HV doesnt bring it every week like the old Oneida teams but are very capable if they do no doubt.Meigs seems to be alot more consistant than HV.But i also think Marion is coming around and if they get past Trousdale may just make it back to Cookeville because of their mental advantage over Meigs.Trousdale is the one that is getting underestimated right now and IMO is the dark horse.Honestly right now the East in 2A is wide open.The best teams on this side have a 1 in front of their class this year IMO.

Edited by orngnblk

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

As i do you also.What i have seen of HV reminds me alot of the Oneida teams of the past.HV's offense isnt great but play stingy D.After watching Rockwood the other night and just a uneducated guess im thinking those three are very comparable Rockwood has alot of size this year and seem to be playing better than earlier in the year.HV doesnt bring it every week like the old Oneida teams but are very capable if they do no doubt.Meigs seems to be alot more consistant than HV.But i also think Marion is coming around and if they get past Trousdale may just make it back to Cookeville because of their mental advantage over Meigs.Trousdale is the one that is getting underestimated right now and IMO is the dark horse.Honestly right now the East in 2A is wide open.The best teams on this side have a 1 in front of their class this year IMO.

Agree with every word

HV is almost hard to describe. I've watched us play 11 games this year and not even I have us figured out. One thing you can count on is we will play defense and keep it close. We lost 3 games by a combined 16 points.  Meigs is better on offense than we are but we are capable on offense we just gotta execute. 

Just now, peabodypride said:

PHS has a dominate Offense when firing all cylinders,but our D is what wins it!I see some great defensive teams in the East that don't get the credit they deserve on Coach T!!!

This will the toughest test for Meigs as well.  Who have they played.   Hv when health is one good football team,  speed, huge line, and more speed.  Maybe biggest weaknees is qb doesn't throw as well.  Qb is a really good athlete and wants to run anyway.  Lb is special as well.  Hv want be scared or imtimnaded at all.  They will have a great chance to win.  They have made some goof teams look really bad.  Go warriors 

1 minute ago, Horn1 said:

This will the toughest test for Meigs as well.  Who have they played.   Hv when health is one good football team,  speed, huge line, and more speed.  Maybe biggest weaknees is qb doesn't throw as well.  Qb is a really good athlete and wants to run anyway.  Lb is special as well.  Hv want be scared or imtimnaded at all.  They will have a great chance to win.  They have made some goof teams look really bad.  Go warriors 

Cannot disagree Meigs has a very lack luster schedule,but undefeated is still well undefeated!!!!!GL to both squads as well as prayers for a injury free game!