Happy Valley at Meigs County

3 hours ago, peabodypride said:

I will always believe D wins championships!

Yes I agree with you to a certain extent but I think Waverly had the best defense that I have personally seen last yr. Them boys were sknott-knockers. Ask anybody we played but you have to have the offense to win. The reason we made it to the semi last yr was because of our D and the reason we are doing so good this yr is because of our offense.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes I agree with you to a certain extent but I think Waverly had the best defense that I have personally seen last yr. Them boys were sknott-knockers. Ask anybody we played but you have to have the offense to win. The reason we made it to the semi last yr was because of our D and the reason we are doing so good this yr is because of our offense.

Looking forward to seeing Peabody or the Ville in the semi

Looking forward to seeing Meigs play their starters for 4 quarters. I'm interested in how they measure up. Considering their schedule Rockwood, Oneida, Sequatchie. They have played bigger teams. I'm gonna go ahead and say it will be chippy for sure if HV likes to mouth and play cheap shot ball.