Whitwell @ Gordonsville

TigerfootballFan

7 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

I think Walt was more elusive but McKinney has a better arm imo. But saying hes not on that level is funny. 

I agree.Parkers arm is something else.60 yards in the air on a rope is impressive for anyone. When he has his legs to go with it and he is a very impressive quarterback one of the best in the state any level right now.

On 11/4/2017 at 10:10 AM, RTD said:

Whitwell will mercy rule Gordonsville I have seen both teams and Gordonsville has a great RB but whitwell defense will shut him down                                                    Whitwell 48.                                                        Gordonsville 6

Lol no disrespect buddy.. but you’re crazy if you think 28 doesn’t run for 200+ tomorrow night. I don’t care if he’s playin the #1 defense in the state. No One can Stop him.. He’s the GOAT!! My brothers keeper!

7 hours ago, Gville12345 said:

Lol no disrespect buddy.. but you’re crazy if you think 28 doesn’t run for 200+ tomorrow night. I don’t care if he’s playin the #1 defense in the state. No One can Stop him.. He’s the GOAT!! My brothers keeper!

He’ll run for 200 yards.... none of it will be between the whistles on offense though.

• Like 2