Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

24 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

5 turnovers and only 35 points????? Can anyone on the Huntingdon side confirm this??? Is Butch Jones calling plays once you guys get in the red zone?

Just watch the game recap on MaXX pREPs CB10. It shows all the stats from the game in the clip.

Edited by leadfarmer

33 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

There’s nowhere decent to eat in Marshall County. Your best bet is to stop in Maury County.

Or you can eat a full serving of crow, which I’m sure will be plentiful on the Huntingdon side.

No crow for me bub. While I do think Huntingdon will win, I have in no way called for a blowout or any of that nonsense. Most of Huntingdons hype on here comes from guys on the east side of the bracket. They are playing head games. Lol. I usually call things like I see it and not based on anyone else's projections. As I stated in a previous post this game will come down to the same things all football games come down to. Execution, protecting the football and depth. Not who wants it more or hype videos. I look forward to a fantastic atmosphere. Can't wait for Friday night! 

1 hour ago, Mustang1969 said:

No crow for me bub. While I do think Huntingdon will win, I have in no way called for a blowout or any of that nonsense. Most of Huntingdons hype on here comes from guys on the east side of the bracket. They are playing head games. Lol. I usually call things like I see it and not based on anyone else's projections. As I stated in a previous post this game will come down to the same things all football games come down to. Execution, protecting the football and depth. Not who wants it more or hype videos. I look forward to a fantastic atmosphere. Can't wait for Friday night! 

I'm just calling it like I see it. Huntingdon beat the possible 2A champ in Waverly. You also blew out Milan. That name speaks for itself. Huntingdon will be just fine in this game. 

Huntingdon ONLY scored 35 points against Moore Co and Cornersville scored 42 which means Cornersville is DEFINITELY the favorite in this game plus they play home. How do the Mustangs even have a chance???

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Cville is a diff animal this year. if H is basing Cville off the moore co game they are in for a surprise.